Future Regulations On Mass Transit Systems And Their Impact On Tires
Timeline - 23rd may
i am currently doing a whitepaper on the upcoming regulations for mass transit systems (buses, brt, trucks, rolling stock, road and rail infrastructure) which have a direct or indirect impact on tire/wheel industry.
Markets - regional level - eu, usa, china, australia
markets - eu country specific - france and italy
the regulations are divided into 4 types:
type i - current regulation that is effective in future
type ii - proposed regulation that is under discussion
type iii - programs and projects that are likely to become future regulations
type iv - anticipated regulations
i am interested in talking to (illustrations only):
govt. Regulatory bodies - ec (european commission), dg move (directorate general for mobility and transport), dot (department of transport), state council (china), ministry of transport (china), dot (australia)
govt. Transport agencies or federal bodies - etrma (european tire and rubber manufacturers association), era (european agency for railways), civitas (city vitality and sustainability), ertrac (european road transport advisory council), unife (union des industries ferroviaires européennes), uitp (union international des transports publics), fra (federal railroad administration), fhwa (federal highway adminisnhtsa tration), fta (federal transit administration), nhtsa (national highway traffic safety administration)
rolling stock manufacturers - alstom, bombardier transportation, lohr industries, siemens transportation systems ltd, crrc
bus manufacturers - byd, volvo, solaris, vdl
mass transit service providers - keolis, twisto, atkins
rubber manufacturers associations: etrma (european tire and rubber manufacturers association), cira (china rubber industry association)
type of respondents (preferred designations) - policy officers, compliance officers, strategy and sales & marketing heads/managers/sr. Managers, policy makers
- regulations process (from planning to implementation)
- megatrends driving regulations
- key drivers and challenges
regulations and their impact
- what are the upcoming regulations for mass transit systems? What is their impact on tires/wheel industry?
- what regulations are anticipated to come in the next 5 years for mass transit systems that are likely to impact tire industry?
Regulations on vehicle designs, technology and their impact
- nvh regulations and their impact (for instance use of rubber tires for lrts)
- electrification initiatives and their impact on tiers
- connected technologies, ai and their impact on tires
infrastructure and operating regulations:
- road materials and designs
- rail materials and designs+8 Other Responses
Future State Of Consulting - Strategy
We would like to speak with multiple experts from consulting firms in the us, germany, canada, uk, and australia about the anticipated evolutions in the strategy consulting market. Our mandate is to develop a view on the future state of the strategy consulting space (taking these dynamics into account) and developing a winning strategy for success in this future market state.
We are interested to learn the current (and projected) overall growth in the strategy consulting industry and key underlying drivers (e.G., specific country markets, industry segments, service types, etc.) and how covid and other disruptive forces in the strategy consulting market has accelerated (or completely upended) these anticipated evolutions in the market.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
This is a paid 60-minute interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to space below:
1. Can you speak to current (and projected) overall growth in the strategy consulting industry and key underlying drivers (e.G., specific country markets, industry segments, service types, etc.)? Explain briefly, please.
2. Can you speak to ongoing (and anticipated) trends around delivery models, technologies, and talent that will be deployed to support/capture these opportunities?
3. Can you speak to how covid has accelerated (or completely upended) these anticipated evolutions in the market?
4.Can you speak to other disruptive forces in the strategy consulting market and what factors (or firms) are driving these changes?
+32 Other Responses
Future Of Work Study
Our client would like to speak with multiple decision-makers who are involved in technologies.
They are aiming to better understand technologies that would facilitate the future of work like pcs, pc services, pc solutions, video conferencing, and beyond.
This is a 1-hour paid web interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
what % of employees, in your company, are required / strongly advised to work from home at least four days a month or more?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are welcome.
+71 Other Responses