Fx Payments Funding And Technology
We are looking to speak with decision-makers from the top 50 global investment banks.
We are interested in individuals who understand liquidity management at the bank, with a focus on the funding of fx payments and technology.
This is a 60-minute paid interview for $300. Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you speak about the cost (actual cost plus ops cost) to maintain a nostro account? Are you knowledgeable on how and how much do you fund these accounts?
2. Are able to discuss the business workflow for the funding of fx payments and the systems your company is using?
3. can you speak about the technology to manage fx payments considered a large purchase that will require an rfp? Is saas solutions an option?+13 Other Responses
We are looking for experts who can speak on the metal commodities in south africa and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- in-depth understanding of the demand drivers for metal commodities.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to metal commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to metal commodities?
2. Can you define, using data points, the financial and economic conditions such as the cost of doing business in specific markets, pricing practices, payment terms, tariffs, foreign exchange and currency stability?
+7 Other Responses
Sructured Commodity Trade Finance
Commodity finance expert required.
We are a ministry of justice regulated firm based in london. We have historically assisted in establishing commodity trades but several partners have now asked us to become more closely involved. These are proven, global sellers with allocation and established buyers with financial capabilities including lc.
Initial downstream trades but substantial crude and other trades also lining up. We need a consultant / partner with commodity finance connections. Immediate requirement, flexible options for engagement and a serious long term opportunity.+20 Other Responses