Natural Gas Utilities Purchasing Behavior
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge of distribution of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc), end-user purchasing habits, and general competitive landscape of major distributors. Our aim is to gain a better understanding of a customer's buying insights.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this research with your short answers to the questions below:
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and purchasing of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc)? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. Can you speak to detail about the purchasing of natural gas supplies (meters, regulators, etc)? Please elaborate briefly.
3. Who are the other vendors that you evaluated during your decision-making process? Please comment about other vendors you evaluated closely during your buying process.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+16 Other Responses
Energy Risk Management
I am looking for consultants/experts/trainers for online training with my company, with expertise in the below areas
1:) risk expert for energy and utilities industry
2:) audit expert oil & gas industry
we associate with industry experts and create professional training for our customers. If you are interested in training and education then please let me know and i can explain the entire training and consulting proposal for your consideration. Interested consultants can email me as per below information:
ashi+16 Other Responses
Our client is trying to find a consultant who can speak to regulated utility rate cases in texas (the regulator is the public utilities commission of texas, puct). They are looking for someone who can provide an estimate of the current and projected rate base for a utility down there taking into account capital expenditure that has been spent since the last rate case and the regulatory environment.
Someone familiar with oncor electric delivery, texas's largest regulated electric delivery business and the sixth largest in the u.S. Someone familiar with oncor enough that can speak to oncors rate base and/or specific factors that may have impacted its rate base or may impact it in the future.+4 Other Responses
Smart Meters Market In Usa (gas And Water)
Description/need: we are trying to assess the smart meter (gas and water) market in usa. Focus of the study is to understand the regulatory overview, procurement process and adoption statistics for water and gas smart meters in usa (especially in ohio, wisconsin, new york and california).
For this, we are trying to speak with respondents who are working with water and gas utilities in the above 4 states or with smart meter manufacturers such as itron, kamstrup, elster, schneider, etc.
Number of experts: 3-4
timeframe: from 18rd january 2021 to 9th february 2021
geography: given above
companies zintro can try to reach out to:
smart meter manufacturers such as itron, kamstrup, elster, schneider, etc.
Water and gas utility companies in ohio, wisconsin, new york and california
expert job title(s): respondents that are at the following designations or higher
• smart meter manufacturers – sales / marketing manager and above
• utility companies – procurement / operations manager and above
1. What are the standards / certification required to manufacture and commercialize smart meters for water and gas for household applications in usa? How do these differ from standards / certifications applicable for smart meters for electricity in household applications? Do these standards differ at a state level (especially in california, new york, ohio and wisconsin)
2. What regulations are followed by utility companies and smart meter manufacturers while implementing these water and gas smart meters in california / new york / ohio / wisconsin? Are there any regulations in order to maintain data privacy?
3. Are smart water and gas meters widely adopted in usa (especially in the states of california, new york, ohio and wisconsin)? What is the % adoption rate of smart water and gas meters in the country and specifically in the 4 mentioned states? Are there any federal / state level policies that are expected to drive the adoption of smart water and gas meters?
4. Which are the key smart meter (electricity, water and gas) manufacturers/ companies that are active in each of the afore-mentioned 4 states? What is their approximate market share in the referred states?
5. What is the procurement process like for smart meters in each of the 4 states? Are the smart meters procured and installed by the utility companies? Who are the key decision makers / influencers in the value chain? What are the selection criteria based on which these products are procured and installed?
6. Who attains ownership of the smart meters / communication modules/ in-house displays (ihd)? Is it the utility company / manufacturer or homeowner?7. How much is the average life expectancy for smart meters in usa? During the period that they are in use, are they tested for accuracy? +34 Other Responses