Continuous Glucose Monitoring (cgm)
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations to gain a better understanding on the clinical utility of continuous glucose monitoring for insulin-dependent type 2 diabetics. The ideal experts are endocrinologists or primary care physicians (i.E. Internal medicine, family practitioner, general medicine).
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Can you describe the typical patient on cgm, both the t1 and separately t2?
2. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. Can you discuss the penetration among patients you believe is eligible for cgm?
2b. Are you familiar with how often patients return for cgm data interpretation and billing cpt code 95251?
2c. Has there been any practice policy put in place regarding the use of cgm?
2d. Would you be able to discuss the outlook for non-insulin dependent t2 patients using cgm
2e. Can you share your insights about dexcom’s g7 and the impact it may have on adoption?
2f. Can you share your opinion on libre 2.0 from abbott, which is currently launched in europe, and its ability to compete with dexcom in t1 patients?
2g. Are you currently a member of any physician organization like privia health, spectum, novant health, etc. Please indicate.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+70 Other Responses
Sleep Technologies & Medicine
I am conducting research to better understand emerging trends and technologies related to sleep. If you qualify for any of the below descriptions, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
1. Payors- experience in sleep medicine
2. Industry consultant- specialty in future technologies and emerging trends in sleep
3. Physician- specialty in sleep medicine
4. Professional association board member- specialty in sleep trends and technologies+43 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses
Holistic alternative medicine for assisting someone with stage iv cancers in the lymph glands, colon (colostomy has been performed, bag in place), liver, pelvic wall+5 Other Responses