Hello, i am looking for someone who we could hire to help with the genetic modification of plants to increase their trichome production.+10 Other Responses
High complexity clinical lab in central mass expanding services to include genetic testing seeks consultant for build out, implementation,validation, clia,etc+11 Other Responses
Genetic Counseling In Massachusetts
Job titile: genetic counselor
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
My client are offering a generous relocation package of $5000 along with salary of upwards of $100k!
zintro is also willing to provide a success fee of $1000 for a successful referral candidate.
education / experience requisites:
- ma/ms in human genetics / genetic counseling
- abgc/abmg board certified or active status for abgc
- massachusetts license or provisional license
- review fetal, postnatal and oncology specimens/test requisitions as they are received into the cytogenetics and molecular diagnostic laboratories to ensure that the appropriate sample(s) has been sent, that appropriate testing has been ordered and essential information about the patient has been provided.
- coordinate complex prenatal cases and serve as a resource to clients.
- review and sign out molecular test results under the direction of the clinical molecular geneticists. Communicate abnormal test results to health care professionals. Provide recommendations for follow-up.
- provide active guidance to lab support staff and sales team.
- perform literature searches when sequence variants are identified.
- may write policies, procedures, abstracts, or posters.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+7 Other Responses
Facial Recognition Technology In Genetic Research
Key question: application of facial recognition technology in genetic research
seeking an expert/researcher familiar with applications of facial analysis/recognition technology for extracting genetic information. This is an extremely new field with limited activity. We are familiar with r&d undertaken by a company called fdna (www.Fdna.Com) and are hoping to learn of additional research and insights on this type of technology.+8 Other Responses
This is a full-time employment opportunity for a human geneticist scientist.
-design, execute, analyze and interpret genetic studies
-engage key opinion leaders in the field, initiate and maintain external collaboration
-conduct experiments, record and analyze data
-present results to senior/other research staff
-may supervise other members of the team
-ensure quality standards are met
-stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
-ph.D. With 5+ years of human genetic research; 2-3 years’ of postdoctoral training preferred
-demonstrated ability to design and lead human genetics studies with expertise in gwas, exome sequencing, computational biology as well as other functional genomics technologies (e.G. Rnaseq, etc.)
-exhibit technical proficiency in a combination of areas including human genetics, bioinformatics and wet-lab biology
-experience in molecular characterization & functional studies geared towards elucidating the function impact of genetic associations, a must
-must have participated as a key member or a leader of a multidisciplinary and fast-paced drug hunting team+22 Other Responses
Next Generation Sequencing
We are looking for experts in "data analysis for next generation sequencing" to provide commentary and insights towards a startup that combines next-generation sequencing and advanced bioinformatic analysis to identify over 16,000 microorganism species in a single test.
We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
As a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be view-able by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+20 Other Responses
Genetic Counselling In California
Job title: genetic counselors
this is a full-time job located in los angeles, ca. (candidates must be licensed genetic counselors or even recent grads that have a master’s in human genetics/genetic counseling)
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- provides information to clients regarding medical/genetic issues of donors and their family members.
- coordinates requests for special genetic testing of donors; provides follow-up to clients and donors regarding test results.
- manages adverse outcome cases from receiving to closing in a timely and efficient manner; documents cases as required; prepares adverse outcome reports as required.
- conducts genetic interviews of conditionally qualified donors; completes all related paperwork.
- performs final review of donor charts.
- provides information to donors about genetic testing and obtains informed consent; informs donors of test results and counsels donors regarding abnormal results.
- performs chart reviews of donors with vials in discontinued purchase and store accounts.
- assists with design and maintenance of genetic fact sheets, consultation outlines, and summaries for clients, donors, and physicians.
- assists with donor restrictions and client notifications.
- enters and verifies summary of records, genetic test reports, and/or donor updates.
- adheres to department sops.
- participates in continuing education.
- other duties and projects as required.
- master's degree from an accredited genetic counseling program
- board certified or board eligible with the american board of genetic counseling
- licensed or eligible for licensure in california
- two or more years of experience in prenatal or other clinical genetic counseling role
- excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- proficiency with ms word/excel+2 Other Responses
i have a question about fast messy genetic algorithm. I use a optimal model based on fast messy genetic algorithm. It has some parameters such as cut , splice, mutation probabilities, random seed,max trials,...
I want to compute number of function evaluation(nfe) for my project by this model, but this model don't report nfe.
How can i compute nfe in this model
thanks+2 Other Responses
We are setting qpcr to ampliphy few genes and using gabdh as internal control. We are using abi 7900
we get a very good expression value for gabdh, however for other il6 and il2, we get good rq and ddct for sample and other says is not detected although all the rna/cdna used and prepared at the same time. And also used for other genes successfully. Do you have any explaination+13 Other Responses
High Throughput Sequencing
We would like to speak with decision-makers about ngs (next generation sequencing) high throughput sequencing with the aim to understand a laboratory's current and future sequencing platform needs to help shape new product development for high throughput sequencers.
This is a 60-minute paid audio interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
which of the following best describes your usage of your lab’s ngs instrument?
Primary user in the lab
occasional user in the lab
only oversee users of the product in the lab
financial decision maker, but no hands-on usage
please note we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $150 bonus is paid to the referrer.+28 Other Responses
Job title: genetic counselor
this is a full-time job and we have 10 openings at the following locations:
1. Los angeles, california
2. Sacramento, california
3. Bucks/montgomery counties, pennsylvania
4. Philadelphia, pennsylvania
5. Arlington, virginia
6. Monrovia, california
7. San antonio, texas
8. Newark, new jersey
9. New haven, connecticut
10. Westborough, massachusetts
- analyzes intake information provides genetic counseling, completes appropriate paperwork, and communicates results.
- contributes to the quality/development of clinical services.
- provide prenatal genetic counseling.
- opportunities for professional growth in areas such as clinical research and publications, community and professional education.
- 4+ years genetic counseling experience.
- ma/ms in human genetics / genetic counseling.
- abgc/abmg certification required.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+2 Other Responses
Looking for expert in plant quantitative genetics+5 Other Responses