Job role: senior product manager
the product manager/director is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including upstream and downstream components to include marketing strategy, pricing, product positioning and all commercialization efforts for a product franchise. This person acts as the liaison between sales and all cross functional teams to ensure that the client’s needs are met. The product manager/director analyzes and provides relevant data on the market, current and future product performance, and competition providing appropriate recommendations on mitigation plans to allow for continued revenue growth. This individual will develop sustainable relationships with key opinion leaders, sales, cross-functional, and regional sales leadership. The product manager/director’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• 6+ years of healthcare industry experience and a minimum of 4 years experience as a product manager or product marketing manager in the healthcare or genetics testing field.
• bachelor’s degree (mba preferred)
requirements in addition to the license/certification/education:
• demonstrated success defining and launching products
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• excellent teamwork skills
• proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• must be u.S citizen or permanent residents+2 Other Responses
Genetic Counseling In Massachusetts
Job titile: genetic counselor
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
My client are offering a generous relocation package of $5000 along with salary of upwards of $100k!
zintro is also willing to provide a success fee of $1000 for a successful referral candidate.
education / experience requisites:
- ma/ms in human genetics / genetic counseling
- abgc/abmg board certified or active status for abgc
- massachusetts license or provisional license
- review fetal, postnatal and oncology specimens/test requisitions as they are received into the cytogenetics and molecular diagnostic laboratories to ensure that the appropriate sample(s) has been sent, that appropriate testing has been ordered and essential information about the patient has been provided.
- coordinate complex prenatal cases and serve as a resource to clients.
- review and sign out molecular test results under the direction of the clinical molecular geneticists. Communicate abnormal test results to health care professionals. Provide recommendations for follow-up.
- provide active guidance to lab support staff and sales team.
- perform literature searches when sequence variants are identified.
- may write policies, procedures, abstracts, or posters.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+7 Other Responses