Clinical Laboratory And/or Genetic Testing Market
We are interested in multiple decision-makers who have knowledge in the clinical laboratory and/or genetic testing space, specifically individuals with expertise in three fields:
a. Clinical laboratory operations
b. Expected growth in genetic testing
c. Medicare reimbursement trends for clinical lab testing / genetic testing
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
1. What is your experience with the genetic testing market?
2. What is your experience with cms and medicare reimbursement for clinical laboratories?
3. What is your experience with cms and medicare reimbursement for genetic testing?
4. Describe your experience with the clinical laboratory industry.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. Referrals are highly appreciated**
+19 Other Responses
Vice president of molecular diagnostics
a client of mine is seeking a vice president of molecular diagnostics to contribute to its mission of providing world class clinical genomic information to patients and providers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for clinical oversight of molecular diagnostic services for our full-service pediatric molecular diagnostics company. We seek a visionary individual to lead the clinical team and act decisively to implement solutions that optimize clinical reporting and deliver the next-generation of molecular diagnostics. This includes facilitating novel approaches to clinical interpretation and reporting of genomic information to make a difference in pediatric patient’s medical care. In addition, the vice president interacts with external clinical and scientific leaders, patient advocacy groups, payers and regulatory agencies to promote adoption and reimbursement for our company’s cutting edge molecular diagnostic products.
Roles and responsibilities:
* act as clia site director for the clinical molecular testing program
* medical affairs liaison function to service our expanding commercial enterprise of sales, marketing, payer relations, and customer service
* provide hands on leadership to the clinical team for the successful execution of clinical product launches including interpretation and reporting, case review and issue resolution
* work with the laboratory manager and other leadership staff to ensure appropriate resources are available to support high quality laboratory services, including financial management, recruiting, information systems and quality programs
* remain informed of developments in the medical and genetics communities and incorporates new knowledge into our services
* establish relationships with graduate medical education programs to participate in fellowship programs
* maintain an environment of clinical excellence and accountability of the medical directors and genetic counselors striving for highest quality reporting to clients and continuous improvement for clinical reporting.
* md/phd with board certification as a medical geneticist able to meet clia requirements for a site director of a molecular diagnostic laboratory with minimum of five years’ experience related to genomic/molecular science in a clinical setting.
* general familiarity with regulatory requirements of clinical molecular diagnostics, including clia, iso, glp and hipaa.
* experience in effectively leading multidisciplinary teams and managing staff performance in relationship to the company mission.
* possess a decisive decision making and efficient management style.
* ability to work with individuals across organizations and from various disciplines demonstrating an understanding of their diverse needs.
* ability to communicate effectively both in strategic and technical presentations, written documentation and technical reports.
* willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment bringing passion, energy, and urgency to delivering the highest quality clinical solutions.+12 Other Responses
Genetic Engineering- Bacillus
We are a biotech company and we need to make genetic engineering on a microorganism called bacillus licheniformis. Genetic engineering is a laboratory work.
The most convenient result of this consult for us would be an expert who has the capacity of making genetic engineering of bacillus licheniformis in her/his own laboratory. More specifically, we would provide a plasmid and a bacillus licheniformis strain and she/he would genetically transform the provided strain with the provided plasmid.
A second possible consulting result is one in which an expert provides us guidance/advice on how to successfully transform bacillus licheniformis. In this second option, the expert would not make any genetic engineering work, but instead provide information and advice by phone/email/skype.+21 Other Responses