Renewable Energy Germany
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: germany just announced that it is closing all of its nuclear power plants by 2022. Experts think that the country will move toward filling the energy gap with renewable energy. What do you think? Will the technology be advanced enough by then? What needs to happen in the meantime and will other countries follow suit?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+14 Other Responses
Renewable Energy Engineering Services In India
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current opportunity assessment study, we are seeking experts who could help us understand the regulatory environment, market outlook and general key success factors for independent engineering services in the renewable energy sector in india. Please note that we are only interested in your personal expert perspective and are not seeking any confidential information.
More specifically, we are interested in talking to experts based in india who are able to discuss:
- favored segments (e.G. Which renewable energy segments are favored on the market in india and why);
- regulation (e.G. Significance of federal, state and local frameworks; what is being done to influence stabilization of power tariffs; who are the key decision makes for program development);
- incentives (e.G. Government programs/incentives for in-country and foreign investment encouragement; 3-5 year expectations for change; type of companies to benefit the most; incentives' structure and eligibility);
- partner landscape (e.G. Market channel coverage and companies open to complementary services' partnership);
- market landscape (e.G. Key players; key differentiators on the market).
We are asking for a 45-60-minute phone discussion, which will be let by the collaboration manager on the study. We are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for your time. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this. We are organizing discussions this and next week, prior to dec 18th, ideally.
I am happy to provide more details and information on next steps.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+11 Other Responses