Dear sir or madame,
we want to built gmo lab our factory at turkey. So we want to need laboratory construction .Building equipment, climate system etc.. can you help us ? Please we wait to return.+9 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
farmers in developing countries have the most to gain from using gmo crops, according to an annual report from pg economics which documents gains in yield and producer income, as well as reductions in pesticide use and greenhouse gas emissions, due to adoption of gmo crops globally.
The report – gm crops: global socio-economic and environmental impacts 1996-2013 – noted that global plantings of the four leading gm crops (corn, soybeans, cotton and canola) continued to grow in 2013 to a record 416 million acres.
"[gm] technology has continued to provide more productive agriculture, higher incomes to farmers and a better environment for citizens," said graham brookes, director of pg economics, co-author of the report. "a majority of these benefits continue to go to farmers and rural communities in developing countries."
the net economic benefit of crop biotechnology at the farm level in 2013 was $20.5 billion, for a cumulative total of $133.5 billion since 1996. This total was divided almost equally between farmers in developed and developing countries.
What are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample:
/>+5 Other Responses
Inquiry On Gmo And Non-gmo Corn
We would like to obtain information on the following,
1) gmo and non-gmo corn production and consumption by country (in million metric tons)
2) gmo and non-gmo corn production and consumption share in percentage by country (eg: usa’s production- 90% gmo corn and 10% non-gmo)
3) top 5 corn consuming companies and their approximate percentage of gmo and gmo free corn utilization. Details on the sustainable strategies of the companies that are using or committing to use gmo free corn.
+17 Other Responses
Seed & Crop Protection
We are looking mainly for candidates who are veterans of the seed/crop protection industries and are knowledgeable regarding the seed trait industry (gmo).
We are mainly interested in the business model side and not so much on the r&d side. It is preferable if they are specifically knowledgeable regarding herbicide tolerant traits.
Some of the key questions that are of interest to us:
• the business model behind a trait business – how does a company generate revenue from a trait?
• how is a royalties model calculated (for out-licensed traits)?
• once a trait is developed, what ongoing investments are required to keep the business running?
• future drivers and inhibitors of herbicide tolerant trait adoption, in different geographies+10 Other Responses