I am looking for a feasibility study and pre-operatons plan for a 40 acre surface gold mining claim near beatty, nv. Expertise in gold mining, regulatory issues, safety practices, asset testing and valuation, mining costs, and mining methods is essential.
Consultant request specifications for bullfrog mining site
phase 1: pre-operational evaluation of asset and feasibility
a. Bespoke work flow for asset evaluation and planning
1. Geological testing and evaluation
2. Lifetime financial valuation of site
3. Flow chart of best practices for above
b. Governmental requirements and considerations for phase 1
1. Blm prospecting regulatory requirements
2. Msha prospecting regulatory considerations
3. State and local requirements
c. Operational and entity options and recommendations
1. Jv vs. Independent vs. Contractor
2. Lowest start-up considerations vs. Increased roi
3. Recommended jv partners and contract miners
4. Outright sale of claims after proven
5. Estimated schedule for phase 1 (up to extraction operations commencing)
d. Phase 1 budgeting
1. 12 month phase 1 estimated out of pocket costs
2. Year 1 and 2 estimated roi+31 Other Responses
I need an expert on gold mining to tell me about the impact of gold mining on a country, specifically south africa+4 Other Responses
We currently have a running gold plant in nigeria.
We want a technical expert with high experience in gold mining equipments, recovery and benificiation to come and see our plant, we then discuss, make suggestions for additional and enhanced equipments so that with can have a plant with increase beneficiation and recovery.+13 Other Responses
Gold Extraction Methods
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts with experience in gold extraction from ores. They would like to understand the relative pros and cons of different extraction methods such as flotation, leaching, and understand the competencies they need to build on their team.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. What scope and kind of assay results would you recommend before starting a gold mining operation?
2. Which gold extraction method do you recommend for small/early operations from lead ore? Why?
3. Which gold extraction method would you recommend for a mature or large scale gold extraction from lead ore operation?+17 Other Responses
Gold Mining Investment
I need help acquiring a tractor and the necessary equipment for gold mining in west africa. I have high profile contacts, the ability to find lands and the workforce needed. All i need now is to find investors or manufacturers who can provide me with the equipment needed, and we can discuss royalties, and payments.+11 Other Responses
we are a registered gold mining company based in sierra leone and ghana, liberia.
We are also licensed to export gold and rough uncut diamonds out of africa.
We are specialized in the mining and exploration of gold and diamond after mining we smelt
it into dore bars for export.
We desire to come into contact with serious minded buyers and investors.
As you all know,sierra leone and ghana boasts of high quality gold of 22 and even 24 karats in quality.We look forward
to enter into a long term business with buyers.
Declaration: we hereby declare the above information to be true and correct to the best of our knowledge and this offer is being made
Nb: only serious people
mr.Alusine a.M.Bah+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts who can speak on the metal commodities in south africa and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- in-depth understanding of the demand drivers for metal commodities.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to metal commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to metal commodities?
2. Can you define, using data points, the financial and economic conditions such as the cost of doing business in specific markets, pricing practices, payment terms, tariffs, foreign exchange and currency stability?
+7 Other Responses
Gold Mining In Zambia
My partner and i have three gold mines in the central province of zambia, two of which are 10sqkm on a 5 year small scale prospecting license, the other one is 17sqkm 2 year large scale prospecting license currently under renewal. There is some artisan mining going on at these mines by locals and the purity is above 90 percent. We are looking for investors to help us extract the gold. We are ok with a jv, and are willing to sale off 70~80 percent shares.+10 Other Responses