Sustainable Data Center Construction
Region of focus: india, australia, singapore, spain, ireland, us, japan
1. Please elucidate on sustainable materials alternatives available for above countries detailing - % carbon reduction and % cost -/+ on the following:
• concrete (cement or additives)
• roof decking
2. What are the key sustainable regulations required while building data center in the above listed countries? (kindly include regulations on embodied carbon or sustainable materials regulations please mention the regulations independent of each country)
3. Please provide impact of sustainability regulations there of on the sustainable data center construction – including country embodied carbon or sustainable materials regulations for the above listed countries respectively.
4. What are consequences faced by the supplier/client, when the regulations are not followed?
5. Examples of gcs out there who have experience in working with these new-age green initiatives?
6. Please provide the impact of sustainable taxes on the above listed countries pertaining to while building a sustainable data center?
+15 Other Responses
We are looking at options to extend or rebuild a primary school on the south west of england.
What is the most cost effective building solution that offers a good balance between low construction cost, manageable lifecycle costs and sustainability?
J+11 Other Responses