Sanitation In Grocery And Convenience Stores
We are looking for experts working for groceries and convenience stores in the us.
We are interested in individuals who can speak about the changes in their industry involving the use of products such as hand sanitizer, hand soap, and surface cleaning sprays and wipes as a result of the corona virus pandemic.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Do you work at the corporate or regional level?
2. Which of the following best describes the company you work for?
A. Independent company
b. National chain
c. Regional chain
d. Local chain
3. Which of the following best describes your role in decisions to select and evaluate soap / hand sanitizer products / surface cleaning products for your workplace?
A. The decision is only my responsibility
b. I share the decision-making responsibility with others
c. I give my opinion about products to others who make the decision
d. I have little or no responsibility for this+84 Other Responses
Supermarket Industry In Peru
Expertise discussion on supermarket industry in peru
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the supermarket industry in peru. We are particularly interested in understanding customer needs and digital channels in this sector. Please note the client is only interested in speaking with recent former employees of vivanda, tottus, plaza vea or supermercados peruanos s.A. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following: how do customer preferences differ with respect to:
a. Usage of supermarkets versus other means of buying food (e.G., markets, corner stores, etc.)
b. Location (supermarkets del barrio/neighborhood versus destination supermarkets)
d. Usage of transportation (heavy personal car usage versus public transit/walking/taxis/other)
2. What are the key drivers for buying online in each market? (e.G., save time, save money, large quantities, avoid driving somewhere)
3. What are the barriers holding customers back from buying online? (e.G., access to credit and/or electronic payment methods, internet access, mobile usage/access, cost of data usage, speed of internet access, etc.)
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and the conversation can be done in either english or spanish. We offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
elianny+2 Other Responses
We would like to speak with multiple experts in the grocery refrigeration industry in the us focusing on refrigerated displays.
We are interested to learn the latest shifts, trends, needs, and requirements for grocery retailers.
We are particularly looking for a director of facilities and maintenance; facilities maintenance senior manager; director of operations and maintenance; refrigeration manager; vp of central operations; operations managers,
general management or anyone involved in refrigeration decisions.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
This is a paid 60-minute interview for: $200 for senior managers and $250 for directors and vps. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to space below:
1. Can you discuss the impact refrigeration has on total operating expenses and the actions being done to reduce these costs? Please explain briefly.
2. Can you speak about your company’s preferred refrigeration rdc brand, why your company preferred that and what makes you choose one refrigeration brand over another? Please explain briefly.
3. Do you know which refrigeration rdc models and types of refrigerant does your company use? Please specify.
4. Are you knowledgeable about how your company manages the cold chain to ensure food safety and what initiatives your company focuses on to reduce carbon emissions? Please explain briefly.
5. Can you speak on how has covid-19 has impacted your customer shipping requirements and will impact how your stores currently operate today/in the future (e.G. Converting stores to warehouses for click & collect)? Please explain briefly.
+9 Other Responses
Grocery Channel Brokerage
I need a broker for regional and national grocery channel. I am particularly interested in representation for sprouts, von's ralph's, albertson's, and the hispanic grocery chains.+4 Other Responses