Contract Packaging Market
We are a us based investment firm that is looking at a provider of outsourced contract packaging services primarily for food and pet food manufacturers, along with some non-food consumer product companies. Having achieved safe quality food institute (sqf) level 3 certification, highest standard for quality and safety, the company claims to be one of a few trusted providers that can process mixing and packaging needs for both wrapped and open (“naked”) food products. The company has capabilities in a variety of dry food product lines, such as candies, gums, chocolates, sugars, and pet treats.
Below is a list of questions that we would like any expert to be equipped to answer.
1) size: approximately how large is the u.S. Industry in which this company participates (i.E. Total industry revenues for outsourced food contract packaging)?
2) growth: is the industry expected to see meaningful growth in excess of gdp in the next few years? If so, what are the primary drivers of that growth? And what are some near-term and longer-term risks to that growth?
3) stability: has the industry shown stability over time?
4) viability of an acquisition strategy: we are exploring a strategy to acquire and combine a number of small-to-medium sized industry participants. Do you think this is a viable/attractive strategy? If so, why? What are the benefits to consolidation? If not, why not? How many industry participants in the u.S. Would you think have revenues in excess of $20 million (i.E. 20+ companies, 50+ companies, 100+ companies)?
5) exit: who do you think are the most likely acquirers of a larger platform if we execute our strategy?
6) key attributes of target companies: as we evaluate specific companies in the space, what are the most important attributes to look for?
7) potential landmines: what are the biggest risks we need to understand about any company? What are the most important questions we should be asking?
Please include a few lines on your experience and any insights into the above questions that you may be able to provide in short. Thank you in advance.+14 Other Responses
I am undertaking a peer-mentoring intervention feasibility study for women who have experienced past domestic violence. I need to undertake an exploratory discussion about acceptability and credibility of providing a peer-mentoring intervention where mentors are women with life-time experience of domestic violence. To discuss issues of recruitment and ritention. Pontential ethical issues.
Many thanks.+2 Other Responses
Pharmaceutics And Global Economy
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
a recent report commissioned by the international federation of pharmaceutical manufacturers & associations, found the pharmaceutical industry increased its contribution to the global economy between 2006 and 2012. The report said the industry's share of global gdp value added increased by an average of 6 percent annually during those years; its share reached $437 billion in 2012.
The study also said the industry employed more than 4.4 million people worldwide, while the sector's labor productivity easily exceeded the average in an industrialized nation such as germany. Dennis ostwald, ceo of german research institute wifor, which authored the study, said the findings reflect "shifting perspective of pharma from a cost factor to a driver of growth, employment, health and last but not least wealth."
what are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample:
/>+2 Other Responses