I believe my water is contaminated by sewage. I need an expert to test my water, and if there is sewage in it, possibly testify for me in court. I live in a city close to dallas texas+4 Other Responses
Smart Meters Market In Usa (gas And Water)
Description/need: we are trying to assess the smart meter (gas and water) market in usa. Focus of the study is to understand the regulatory overview, procurement process and adoption statistics for water and gas smart meters in usa (especially in ohio, wisconsin, new york and california).
For this, we are trying to speak with respondents who are working with water and gas utilities in the above 4 states or with smart meter manufacturers such as itron, kamstrup, elster, schneider, etc.
Number of experts: 3-4
timeframe: from 18rd january 2021 to 9th february 2021
geography: given above
companies zintro can try to reach out to:
smart meter manufacturers such as itron, kamstrup, elster, schneider, etc.
Water and gas utility companies in ohio, wisconsin, new york and california
expert job title(s): respondents that are at the following designations or higher
• smart meter manufacturers – sales / marketing manager and above
• utility companies – procurement / operations manager and above
1. What are the standards / certification required to manufacture and commercialize smart meters for water and gas for household applications in usa? How do these differ from standards / certifications applicable for smart meters for electricity in household applications? Do these standards differ at a state level (especially in california, new york, ohio and wisconsin)
2. What regulations are followed by utility companies and smart meter manufacturers while implementing these water and gas smart meters in california / new york / ohio / wisconsin? Are there any regulations in order to maintain data privacy?
3. Are smart water and gas meters widely adopted in usa (especially in the states of california, new york, ohio and wisconsin)? What is the % adoption rate of smart water and gas meters in the country and specifically in the 4 mentioned states? Are there any federal / state level policies that are expected to drive the adoption of smart water and gas meters?
4. Which are the key smart meter (electricity, water and gas) manufacturers/ companies that are active in each of the afore-mentioned 4 states? What is their approximate market share in the referred states?
5. What is the procurement process like for smart meters in each of the 4 states? Are the smart meters procured and installed by the utility companies? Who are the key decision makers / influencers in the value chain? What are the selection criteria based on which these products are procured and installed?
6. Who attains ownership of the smart meters / communication modules/ in-house displays (ihd)? Is it the utility company / manufacturer or homeowner?7. How much is the average life expectancy for smart meters in usa? During the period that they are in use, are they tested for accuracy? +34 Other Responses
Groundwater Contaminant Removal
We are looking to speak with multiple experts who are familiar with the market on groundwater contaminant removal for four contaminants: pfas, 1,4-dioxane, 1,2,3-tcp, and tocs including deep knowledge in technologies used to remove contaminants (gac, ix, ro, combination).
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you able to speak about major trends in the niche groundwater contaminant removal market, e.G., us federal and state regulations for pfas, pfas treatment projects?
2. Market share of major players under treatment solutions and competitive dynamics (e.G., who's clear market leader, who's expanding quickly)
3. For muni vs. Industrial customers, what is the buying process and requirements? Do they have different purchasing criteria to evaluate preferred technologies?
4. Are you familiar with the go-to-market strategies of the largest manufacturers playing in niche groundwater contaminants removal?
+18 Other Responses