Gastrointestinal Guide Wires
we are currently working on the "gi (gastrointestinal) guide wire" market. Some key areas of our research includes:
what are the major application areas/ endoscopy procedures (e.G. Ercp, eus, ugi,colonoscopy, ...) that use gi guidewires?
estimated number of diagnosed cases per procedure?
the percentage usage of gi guide wire in each endoscopy procedure?
The gi guide wire types (maximum 5 types) that are used for each type of endoscopy procedure?
we are looking for industry experts/doctors in the field of gastroenterology and gastrointestinal guide wire.
+7 Other Responses
Al& Cu Strips And Wires Market In Usa
Aluminium and copper strips and wires market in the usa
number of telephonic discussions: 1-2
key questions for discussions
1. What are the key features of the aluminium and copper strips and wires?
2. What are the key applications of the aluminium and copper strips and wires? 3. What is the estimated market size of referred types of aluminium and copper strips and wires globally as well as in the middle east?
4. How has been the impact of the covid-19 pandemic on the copper and aluminium strip and wire market?
5. Going ahead, how is the market expected to evolve in the next five years (growth in cagr)?
6. Which countries will witness a significant rise in the next five years for referred types of strips and wires?
7. What are the factors that would drive the referred types of strips and wires globally as well as in the middle east?
8. What are the different types of regulatory taxes/duties applicable on import and export in middle east?
9. Who are key manufacturers of aluminium strips and wires globally?
10. Who are key manufacturers of copper strips and wires globally?+21 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses