Hardware R&d For Product Development
We are a research firm writing a white paper report about “hardware r&d for product development”
- hardware r&d expenses covers will primarily focus on
1) cad/cam design works,
2) product mockup (non-functional)
3) product prototype (functional)
- for this interview we will focus on understanding product architecture for products that we categorize into mechanical and non-mechanical and details of life cycle of the product (launch / expansion / saturated)
objective - to understand the general hardware (design, mockup and prototype) r&d activities across different industries.
Preferred background- current / former employer:
samsung, panasonic, hitachi, siemens, lg, general electric, ge healthcare, philips.
Department: product / design development, r&d, product innovation, hardware design and development
job title: product manager, vp of design, product design manager, hardware product design, hardware product development engineer, product design engineer.
1. Experienced end-to-end product development of - new product category and/or existing product category
2. Experience from both products categories - a.) mechanical (products in motion via engine / motors e.G. Washing machines, industrial equipment, automobiles etc.) and b.) non-mechanical products (software driven e.G smartphones)+undefined Other Responses
i would like to work with experts who have expertise in network hardware and software defined network in-order to assist me in understanding how the network hardware market could be affected by sdn, in terms of the benefits of sdn, risks of sdn, and cost saving opportunities that are provided by sdn.
Thanks and regards!+1 Other Responses
Hardware Embedded Systems Project
Looking for a hardware embedded systems project engineer with knowledge of ioct, wearables, protocols and chipsets for connecting sensors to the internet of things.
Needs knowledge of rf communications, & nfc and that this is a remote position+27 Other Responses
Lifting And Rigging Hardware Purchasing
We are an authorized zintro partner interested decision makers for purchasing lifting and rigging hardware (such as hooks, blocks, shackles, and wire rope termination products) for industrial purposes.
If you fit the above description, please respond with your contact information (name, phone number). Thank you for your time.+5 Other Responses