We are looking to get connected with hcit industry professionals who are associated with the following:-
1. Cios of large us hospitals
2. Business development or senior sales executives at hcit firms that are developing electronic medical record solutions and interoperability analytics platforms.
We are particularly trying to understand
- the different it platforms they are using and their evaluation process in choosing emr and data analytics vendors
- selling, pricing environment, selling strategies (via oems or direct to customer) and competitive environment.
Please contact us via zintro.+9 Other Responses
Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Study
Our client would like to speak with multiple participants from the healthcare industry (hospitals, health systems, provider groups, payers / health insurers, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare technology vendors.) who are knowledgeable about smart on fhir interoperability and have significant influence in the selection of vendors/providers of this technology.
This is a 60 min paid web interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. What is your title / role?
2. Can you describe your background / professional experience?
3. What is your familiarity with interoperability in the provider space (health system, hospital group, physician practice, tc.)?
4. Which of the following companies do you and/or have you work(ed) with (redox, ellkay, elimu, 1uphealth, interopion, smile cdr)
5. What is your familiarity with hl7?
6. What is your familiarity with smart on fhir (not fhir, specifically smart on fhir)?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are welcome.
+37 Other Responses
Alternatives To Iqvia
We are looking for experts with extensive knowledge in identifying alternatives to iqvia (ims health). We are looking for suppliers who provide secondary market research services for pharma industry. The types of services we are focusing on include claims data, sales data, patient data, hcp data etc.
Iqvia is the market leader for such services, with very few alternatives. Hence we are looking for experts with experience and market understanding about pharma smr to help us find alternatives and develop category strategy to handle the monopolistic nature of iqvia.
The focus markets are china, hong kong, taiwan, south korea, australia, new zealand, japan, middle east, russia, turkey.
+11 Other Responses