Health Insurance In The Us
Looking for en expert in the health insurance market in the us.
We are interested in understanding the involvement of insurance companies in the new medicair and mediaid hospital readmission regulations, and their approach toward mhealth solutions that can reduce costs.
1.What is the approach of these companies when it comes to mhealth solutions that could reduce costs? Do they promote it? (mhealth solutions = technological devices used from home)
2. Do they offer a reimbursement for using mhealth\telehealth ?+19 Other Responses
Swiss Health Insurance
We are studying the swiss health insurance market, where we require inputs from current employees, holding positions such as 'head of the policy sales', in companies such as helsana, zurich insurance group, and helvetia swiss insurance. It would be great if we can get some leads asap.
nidhi+5 Other Responses
Health Insurance Software
We are looking to speak to paid customers of joany for a 1-hour research call about your use cases, purchasing decision, evaluation of other competitors/players in the space. Joany helps customers with their health insurance purchase and allow users to maximize health insurance benefits by making it simple and transparent. This would be for a 1 hour paid consultation. Please respond with your relevance and a few availability windows for a 1-hour phone consult in the next few days.+24 Other Responses
Health Insurance & Healthcare Best Practices
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study for one of our clients in workplace safety and occupational health, we are exploring tangential industries to collect various best practices. In this case, we are looking at the health insurance and healthcare space and are seeking to speak with experts who have recent experience with one or more of the following healthcare & insurance providers:
- granite insurance brokers & e-comp, usa
- unitedhealth group, usa
- kaiser permanente, usa
- bupa, australia
- oscar health insurance, usa
we are hoping to explore one or more of the following trends:
1. Strategy & integration: vertical and horizontal integration/expansion to improve quality of service or care, manage risk and minimize cost
2. Customer & partner relationships: leveraging customers, community and partners to co-own outcomes
3. Business models: new innovative business models to better serve customers, reduce costs or increase profitability
4. Analytics: using analytics to tailor programs of care, reduce claim costs and influence behaviour
5. Customer engagement: engaging with their customers through cost effective digital channels
6. Workflow/business improvement: managing cost pressures through workflow simplification (e.G. Automation).
We are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+7 Other Responses