Radiation Safety Officer
Manager, senior health physicist - rso (radiation safety officer)
~chelmsford, ma area~
experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
the purpose of this position is to manage the routine and non-routine day to day activities of our client's radiation protection program (rp program) and rp program staff members by providing technical expertise, experience, and regulatory knowledge in support of radiological operations throughout the business, in compliance with radioactive materials regulations, license conditions, and company policy requirements.
Perform managerial duties and prepare, forecast, and monitor rp program budget and operational expenses. Develop new and implement new and existing radiation safety programs for ionizing radiation sources.
This position serves as the subject matter expert for the rp program and has the authority to enforce radiological policies and procedures regarding radiation safety and regulatory compliance in the use and handling of radioactive materials. The position objective is to ensure the radiological safety of employees, contractors, and members of the public, through the safe manufacturing, testing and distribution of radioactive product in compliance with federal, state and local radiation safety regulations.
- masters degree in health physics/radiological sciences from accredited college and certification by the american board of health physics .
- 3-5 years of direct health physics experience, preferably within a complex manufacturing or research environment.
- comprehensive knowledge of health physics and radiation protection theory and practice for the use of radioactive material.
- strong communication skills to effectively communicate problems and solutions to workers and management, both orally and in writing: and maintain positive and effective interpersonal relations. Experience in delivering focused customer service to all levels within the business environment.
- effectively integrate activities across multiple areas by generating consensus-based decisions and using influence with multiple high level managers within various organizations. Effective utilization of stakeholder engagement at the worker level, up to and including vice president and president/ceo level.
- considerable ability to work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of business trends and organizational objectives.
- demonstrated strong supervisory skills through direct personal experience.
- proficiency with microsoft office suite software, database development and management, and utilization of radiological sciences-specific software and utilization of complex mathematical formulas.
- proficient in the operation and use of common radiation detection instruments and laboratory-based radioanalytical instrumentation.
- ability to perform and/or direct radiation safety work efforts under adverse radiological conditions.+2 Other Responses
Health Insurance In The Us
Looking for en expert in the health insurance market in the us.
We are interested in understanding the involvement of insurance companies in the new medicair and mediaid hospital readmission regulations, and their approach toward mhealth solutions that can reduce costs.
1.What is the approach of these companies when it comes to mhealth solutions that could reduce costs? Do they promote it? (mhealth solutions = technological devices used from home)
2. Do they offer a reimbursement for using mhealth\telehealth ?+19 Other Responses
Behavioral Health Insurance Advocacy
Hello - we are a private equity firm working to acquire a business that provides billing and insurance advocacy services to behavioral health companies, including mental health, developmental, and addiction centers.
We are unfamiliar with the sector, and we are interested in speaking with someone who can be a river guide as we perform our due diligence.
Thank you so much.+34 Other Responses
Health And Wellness Provider Product Resale
I am conducting research to better understand how a variety of health and wellness providers resell products to their customers through their businesses. If you are a previous or current office manager, owner or consultant with business operations experience in any of these channels, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
Physical therapy clinic
athletic training clinic
massage/ spa facilities
urgent care/ occupational health clinics
dme/ hme dealers
home health agencies
pain management clinics+27 Other Responses