Director Of Health Care Solutions
Job title: director of health care solutions
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- increase company's presence, usage, and sales revenue within u.S. Hospital systems by driving business from the c-suite.
- corporate sales and business development across health care institutions and organizations.
- maintain excellent working knowledge of products and services and develop a knowledge base of any competitive products and services.
- structure, implement, execute, and manage a hospital driven sales model in which the primary focus includes:
a. Improved patient outcomes through the utilization of groundbreaking diagnostic technology
b. Create a cfo financial value proposition
c. Build cmo support through clinical validation
- review, adjust, and maintain hospital c – suite presentation materials.
- creatively identify opportunities to bring tem-pcr to the us institutional market.
- strengthen hospital kol and center of excellence relationships throughout the u.S. And build clinical study data.
- and much more..
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelor’s degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, with the management team, and with subordinates.
- candidate must bring c suite level contacts within hospitals and hospital systems.
- willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experiences and attach their cv on zintro.+28 Other Responses
Life Science Sustainability
Expertise for life sciences sustainability practices
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking experts for a bench-marking survey regarding health care and life sciences sustainability practices. Specifically we are wanting to speak to experts about supplier sustainability in the areas of labor, health and safety, and environment. We would like to speak to individuals who are managing supply chain programs, running audits (or managing a third party auditor), or are otherwise hands-on with the supply chain sustainability and supplier code of conduct activities of a life sciences organization.
Specifically we are looking for experts who work or have worked at cardinal health, medline, omincare, owens and minor (former only), cvs caremark (former only), amerisourcebergen, henry schein, covidien, medtronic, boston scientific, walgreens, 3m healthcare, cerner (former only), terumo (former only), b.Braun (former only).
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next few days and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details, i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
we would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+5 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare Market
Consumer health r&d supplier, sourcing practices
i would like to understand the below with respect to chc market.
• who are the key suppliers and their market share in r&d?
• who are the key customers and their market share?
• what are our key competitors doing?
• how other key customers source r&d services?
• what are the various preferred pricing, engagement and contract models in place between cro and consumer health/care company?+undefined Other Responses