Health Care Shifts
Health care shifts
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two.
Question: is it in response to economic times or just business as usual? It seems the healthcare system is shifting again to address reductions in costs and maintaining quality. What do these shifts, changes, or new trends indicate, such as hospital mergers, insurer moves to purchase provider practices, and employers’ greater interest in employee care?
Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). If your contribution is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. This provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2011/12/07/more-on-for-profit-universities/
if you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+13 Other Responses
Adult Day Health Care
I am looking for an expert in alzheimer's adult day health care programs that can testify as to policy and procedure that should be followed for an adult day health care center for alzheimer's patients+2 Other Responses
Currently, one of our fortune 500 client, belonging to bfsi sector and having its principal business based out of uk is currently looking to understand the best practices with respect to healthcare and occupational health. Scope – brazil
project background – our client has more than 76 suppliers in health care with a spend of more than 76 million usd. In occupational health, they have around 40 suppliers with spend of more than 6 million usd.
• what are the key sourcing levers for healthcare and occupational health? – (we are looking to build the solution based on following components of preferred relationship, strategic relationship, category impact, value opportunity, supplier preference). - category assessment diagnostic tool -category definition for each sub-category -opportunity grid – (savings potential and time to achieve savings) – (we are looking to develop an opportunity grid for each of the mentioned categories)
•what are the sourcing best practices for the mentioned categories in brazil?
•what are the internal opportunities available in brazil? Highlighting the best practices in organizational structures whether centralized, decentralized etc. – indicating sub-category functions and corresponding roles and responsibilities for the respective functions?
•what are the external opportunities available in the given categories for the mentioned geography? Highlighting negotiation levers , key performance indicators and external benchmark with respect to suppliers?
• what are the best practices for consolidating the tail spend in brazil? – highlighting cost saving opportunities, contract management?
• what are the best practices with respect to regional consolidation of suppliers? Supplier analysis?+9 Other Responses
Health Care Credentialing
We are a small nonprofit counseling organization. We have a need for credentialing of allied health professionals.+4 Other Responses
Employee Health Care Benefits
Title: employee health care benefits
a fortune 500 client is looking for complete employee health care benefits services in uk, poland, italy, usa, chile, brazil, and argentina . In our market intelligence study, we would like to analyze specific deliverables such as:
1.Various services provided in the above mentioned country and the employee-employer adoption rate in 2013 and 2012?
2. What are the various healthcare reforms in each of the above mentioned countries and their impact on employers?
3. Some supplier information for the above industry.+14 Other Responses
Life Science Logistics
We are looking for experts who can assist with a query on "life science logistics". The scope of this request is as follows:
1) market scenario - major players, their clients, and specialties
2) industry best practices - engagement models, single/multiple supplier engagement etc.,
3) cost saving opportunities - cost breakup of life science logistics, cost saving opportunities.
A detailed questionnaire would be shared with shortlisted experts.+12 Other Responses
Health Care Systems
I am the founder and managing partner of eleven canterbury - a firm that provides active and retired senior executives a unique set of consulting opportunities leveraging their professional network and industry expertise. Prior to founding eleven canterbury, i spent 24 years in banking before retiring from the group managing board of ubs ag in october 2008.
Eleven canterbury is looking to expand our senior advisor network. We are currently interested in meeting active or retired executives with senior level experience in healthcare it, risk and logistics management. Typical profile of an advisor is an active or retired well-networked, industry-respected c-level executive with impeccable references who has been the sponsor or decision maker on multiple institutional technology purchases. Please let me know if you'd like to learn more.+27 Other Responses
We are seriously thinking to establish a project on the concept of bupa private health care project. So, we are looking for a competent consultant for organizing and institutionalizing the works. If you are practically experienced you can send your detail contact address expressing your interest without delay.
Hussain****+6 Other Responses
Director Of Health Care Solutions
Job title: director of health care solutions
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- increase company's presence, usage, and sales revenue within u.S. Hospital systems by driving business from the c-suite.
- corporate sales and business development across health care institutions and organizations.
- maintain excellent working knowledge of products and services and develop a knowledge base of any competitive products and services.
- structure, implement, execute, and manage a hospital driven sales model in which the primary focus includes:
a. Improved patient outcomes through the utilization of groundbreaking diagnostic technology
b. Create a cfo financial value proposition
c. Build cmo support through clinical validation
- review, adjust, and maintain hospital c – suite presentation materials.
- creatively identify opportunities to bring tem-pcr to the us institutional market.
- strengthen hospital kol and center of excellence relationships throughout the u.S. And build clinical study data.
- and much more..
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelor’s degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, with the management team, and with subordinates.
- candidate must bring c suite level contacts within hospitals and hospital systems.
- willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experiences and attach their cv on zintro.+28 Other Responses
We are looking for executives who have built a multi-million dollar health-care services business to serve on advisory council team for a growing healthcare company.+24 Other Responses
Life Science Sustainability
Expertise for life sciences sustainability practices
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking experts for a bench-marking survey regarding health care and life sciences sustainability practices. Specifically we are wanting to speak to experts about supplier sustainability in the areas of labor, health and safety, and environment. We would like to speak to individuals who are managing supply chain programs, running audits (or managing a third party auditor), or are otherwise hands-on with the supply chain sustainability and supplier code of conduct activities of a life sciences organization.
Specifically we are looking for experts who work or have worked at cardinal health, medline, omincare, owens and minor (former only), cvs caremark (former only), amerisourcebergen, henry schein, covidien, medtronic, boston scientific, walgreens, 3m healthcare, cerner (former only), terumo (former only), b.Braun (former only).
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next few days and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details, i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
we would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+5 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While we'd love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
if chosen, you'll be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
here's the topic on which we'd love your thoughts:
health care companies shed 6,000 positions in december, the first down month since july 2003, according to the government's monthly jobs report. This comes after a yearlong slowdown in hiring. The hardest hit areas were nursing homes, which jettisoned 3,900 jobs, and home health care, which lost 3,700 positions. Hospitals got rid of 2,400 jobs, while physicians' offices reduced staff by 1,200. For the year, health care added only 207,600 jobs, down from 320,600 a year earlier. It was the slowest year of growth since 1999.
Several notable hospitals, including the cleveland clinic, reported layoffs last year as the federal government cut reimbursement rates and patient care shifts more to outpatient and urgent care clinics. In fact, outpatient care centers were the only part of the health care sector to boost jobs last month, adding 3,600 positions.
Will this trend continue? What are the reasons behind the massive layoffs and slow growth?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+10 Other Responses