Medical Processes In Us Healthcare System
I am interested in finding the following expert:- the expert on medical processes and required procedures in us healthcare system- ideally a medical doctor or a lawyer with a long experience in the healthcare industry- understanding of the us healthcare market practices, processes, workflows required- experience working for a clinic or insurance provider required- expertise on dtc (direct to consumer) diagnostics tests (this is what most of the conversation will be about)- key questions will concentrate on:o how can a patient in the us obtain a private pay test in terms of procedure?O when is the physician’s referral required?O what the referral exactly mean, what minimal work/procedures need to be observed with such referral? Can it be essentially automatic, without seeing/discussing with the patient?O any other important dtc regulations to observe once providing private pay, patient-ordered tests?+undefined Other Responses
Billing And Reimbursement In Connecticut
Job title: director, billing & reimbursement
location: new haven, ct
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
**candidate must be located in new haven, ct area and/or driving distance to this location**
- provides effective leadership and management of the reimbursement department in revenue management, medical insurance authorizations and managed care contracting.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- develops, implements and manages the policy and procedures to ensure complete, accurate, and compliant processes that result in optimal collections and customer service performance for the organization.
- directs the complete revenue cycle process for reimbursement services: ensures timely authorization of tests; initiates prompt calls and manages and monitors contract status and compliance.
- is the key interface with xifin, our billing and collection service to ensure pricing is accurate and billing policies are followed.
- coaches, trains and mentors team to meet departmental goals.
Establishes performance metrics and reporting on progress to management on a weekly basis.
- identifies issues and opportunities within the reimbursement process and implements strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
**knowledge, skills and abilities**:
- third-party reimbursement, managed care organizations guidelines, medicaid & medicare regulation experience required, medical terminology experience preferred.
- ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
Strong financial, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- ability to read, interprets, and analyzes business and accounting documents.
Effective communication skills, the ability to provide clear and concise oral/ written information to internal/external customers.
- ability to maintain confidentiality and hipaa compliance practices.
- bs degree in business or a related field and 8 years revenue cycle experience and 5 years in a leadership role overseeing medical authorizations, managed care and reimbursement employees.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+4 Other Responses
**** is a company focused on information technology in the healthcare industry. Our service integrate all industry participants allowing medical benefits management in real time, which facilitates the process and provides useful information for decision -making. We provide the community access to a more efficient health system. We are leaders in the industry, with over 17 years of experience covering more than 20 million beneficiaries in different countries.
We want to incorporate for our offices in texas, a health speciliast with:
-knowledge in health regulations.
-knowledge in internal processes.
-experience in project implementation.
We are looking for people with leadership skills, customer orientation and aexperience in a position of hierarchy, managing processes in health entities.
If you are interested in belonging to ****, you cand send your resume to ***** with the reference:healthcare+2 Other Responses
Us Healthcare Market
We are a prominent research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the current healthcare landscape in the united states. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of the healthcare market and how various healthcare entities interact in florida or georgia. In addition, our client would like to learn more about payer dynamics, patient care delivery, and / or private practice trends. Ideal candidates can have experience as hospital executives / administrators, clinicians, payers, and/or private practice stakeholders.+14 Other Responses