Health Plan Reimbursement
We are interested in connecting with individuals who are familiar with:
health plan reimbursements
value based care
we need to speak to individuals at:
healthcare providers (stand-alone hospital, healthcare system, idn, physician practice group, etc.)
providers of health plan
the ideal experts will have the following titles:
chief medical officer
chief medical information officer
chief information officer
other c-level (e.G., ceo, coo, cfo, etc.)
president or general manager
ideal experts will need to be either decision makers or influencers for 1 of the following functions:
a. Supporting or developing our value-based reimbursement capabilities
b. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the quality of patient care
c. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the ability to manage reimbursement-related risks
d. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the cost-efficiency of operations
e. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve overall competitiveness in a value-based reimbursement environment
they must be working in the following departments/functional areas:
finance or accounting
patient care or care coordination
payment, reimbursement, or value-based reimbursement
healthcare analytics or predictive modeling
strategy+28 Other Responses
Billing And Reimbursement In Connecticut
Job title: director, billing & reimbursement
location: new haven, ct
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
**candidate must be located in new haven, ct area and/or driving distance to this location**
- provides effective leadership and management of the reimbursement department in revenue management, medical insurance authorizations and managed care contracting.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- develops, implements and manages the policy and procedures to ensure complete, accurate, and compliant processes that result in optimal collections and customer service performance for the organization.
- directs the complete revenue cycle process for reimbursement services: ensures timely authorization of tests; initiates prompt calls and manages and monitors contract status and compliance.
- is the key interface with xifin, our billing and collection service to ensure pricing is accurate and billing policies are followed.
- coaches, trains and mentors team to meet departmental goals.
Establishes performance metrics and reporting on progress to management on a weekly basis.
- identifies issues and opportunities within the reimbursement process and implements strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
**knowledge, skills and abilities**:
- third-party reimbursement, managed care organizations guidelines, medicaid & medicare regulation experience required, medical terminology experience preferred.
- ability to read, analyze and interpret documents, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
Strong financial, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- ability to read, interprets, and analyzes business and accounting documents.
Effective communication skills, the ability to provide clear and concise oral/ written information to internal/external customers.
- ability to maintain confidentiality and hipaa compliance practices.
- bs degree in business or a related field and 8 years revenue cycle experience and 5 years in a leadership role overseeing medical authorizations, managed care and reimbursement employees.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+4 Other Responses
**** is a company focused on information technology in the healthcare industry. Our service integrate all industry participants allowing medical benefits management in real time, which facilitates the process and provides useful information for decision -making. We provide the community access to a more efficient health system. We are leaders in the industry, with over 17 years of experience covering more than 20 million beneficiaries in different countries.
We want to incorporate for our offices in texas, a health speciliast with:
-knowledge in health regulations.
-knowledge in internal processes.
-experience in project implementation.
We are looking for people with leadership skills, customer orientation and aexperience in a position of hierarchy, managing processes in health entities.
If you are interested in belonging to ****, you cand send your resume to ***** with the reference:healthcare+2 Other Responses
Us Healthcare Market
We are a prominent research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the current healthcare landscape in the united states. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of the healthcare market and how various healthcare entities interact in florida or georgia. In addition, our client would like to learn more about payer dynamics, patient care delivery, and / or private practice trends. Ideal candidates can have experience as hospital executives / administrators, clinicians, payers, and/or private practice stakeholders.+14 Other Responses
Health And Medical Research
Looking for subject matter experts / consultants in health, health and medical research, health and safety, health care compliance, health information technology, healthcare insurance, health maintenance organizations (hmo), health professions, health records, health statistics, medicare, medicaid, icd-10 , hippa, rac audits, coding and pqrs for speaking engagements with over 25+ years of experience. Feel free to reach out to me.+30 Other Responses
Aca Impact On Healthcare Staffing
Our firm requires us experts within the healthcare staffing (or private equity) space concerning how the affordable care act (and it's potential repeal under a new administration) might affect growth for the healthcare staffing industry. Specifically, i am interested in discussing growth potential for behavioral health staffing companies.
The ideal candidate is either (1) an executive in the healthcare staffing industry or (2) an equity investor in the healthcare staffing industry.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Affordable Care Act
We are a california nonprofit with a 100+fte. We currently provide medical coverage to our ft employees who work 40 hours per week.The aca defines ft as 30 hours per week, so we now have to provide our pt (30 -39 hours) staff with health care. Our handbook defines 40 hours as ft and anything less than 40 hours as pt employment; two separate employment classifications.
Can we provide two different health plans for the two classifications as long as they meet aca standards? One plan would be provided to our ft 40 hour employee, and the second plan would be for our pt staff that work over 30 hours but less than 40. The second plan most likely would not have all the benefits that the first one offered , but it would meet aca standards.
Specifically, i am looking for affordable care act consultants that preferably reside in the san francisco bay area, or california.
Thank you.+9 Other Responses
Director Of Health Care Solutions
Job title: director of health care solutions
job type: full-time
job location: remote
reports to: vp of global sales and market development
**specific job functions**:
- increase company's presence, usage, and sales revenue within u.S. Hospital systems by driving business from the c-suite.
- corporate sales and business development across health care institutions and organizations.
- maintain excellent working knowledge of products and services and develop a knowledge base of any competitive products and services.
- structure, implement, execute, and manage a hospital driven sales model in which the primary focus includes:
a. Improved patient outcomes through the utilization of groundbreaking diagnostic technology
b. Create a cfo financial value proposition
c. Build cmo support through clinical validation
- review, adjust, and maintain hospital c – suite presentation materials.
- creatively identify opportunities to bring tem-pcr to the us institutional market.
- strengthen hospital kol and center of excellence relationships throughout the u.S. And build clinical study data.
- and much more..
**required skills & qualifications**:
- ten or more years of experience selling technical products or services in a health care environment.
- eight or more years of successful management experience of sales personnel in the health care industry required.
- bachelor’s degree required with preference of a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology, etc. Master’s degree preferred. Candidates without a scientific degree must have a proven track record in a technical selling environment.
- experience selling in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market.
- knowledge of government compliance and zero tolerance for failure to comply.
- demonstrates leadership skills and characteristics among peers, with the management team, and with subordinates.
- candidate must bring c suite level contacts within hospitals and hospital systems.
- willingness to travel (50%).
Note: interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experiences and attach their cv on zintro.+28 Other Responses
Employee Health Care Benefits
Title: employee health care benefits
a fortune 500 client is looking for complete employee health care benefits services in uk, poland, italy, usa, chile, brazil, and argentina . In our market intelligence study, we would like to analyze specific deliverables such as:
1.Various services provided in the above mentioned country and the employee-employer adoption rate in 2013 and 2012?
2. What are the various healthcare reforms in each of the above mentioned countries and their impact on employers?
3. Some supplier information for the above industry.+14 Other Responses
We are looking to get connected to health care experts in the us:-
1. Senior doctors currently or previously associated with leading us hospitals and clinics in administrative roles like medical services, quality, etc.
2. Employees of leading us hospitals and clinics with experience in marketing and/or sales
3. Professionals currently or previously associated with healthcare regulatory bodies in the us
4. Professionals currently or previously associated with medical associations/foundations/ngos engaged in improvement of clinical standards of healthcare like coap, scoap
5. Independent consultants who have specific experience around improving clinical processes at hospitals+25 Other Responses
Our firm is seeking healthcare executives who have hired nurses and/or behavioral/mental health staff members through staffing firms. Please respond only if you have been personally responsible for making an operational decision to hire a member of your staff via a staffing firm.+undefined Other Responses
Medical Science Liaison
Medical science liaison:this is a full-time employment opportunity in the midwest, usa.
The medical science liaison facilitates and develops the relationship with the medical/scientific community by communicating product related information to investigators and institutions. Provides information on research developments and new concepts in medical treatment, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products and bringing new products to market.
identifies, establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key investigators and institutions strategic to the effective use of company products.
Participates in medical education for healthcare professionals, including formulary committees, through presentations at appropriate venues.
Facilitates the identification of medical community training and educational needs for product introduction. Works with the appropriate departments to ensure required education and training are provided.
Increases our visibility with current and future industry leaders. Identifies clinical research opportunities that are consistent with company objectives. Enhances professional interaction between us and industry leaders.
Provides investigators with technical support for study development.
Identifies and communicates key clinical and research issues from industry leaders to appropriate departments to help shape company research, development, marketing plans and strategies.
Maintains clinical expertise through aggressive education including attendance at relevant conferences, scientific workshops and review of key journals.
Evaluate site infrastructure and investigator’s capability to successfully conduct clinical trials
support sales with rapid resolution of clinical issues arising from the field
deliver lectures as required before health care providers concerning our products and their use
work with key departments (clinical research, sales, marketing, and managed care) in developing and implementing successful training programs as needed
review concepts and protocols for scientific merit and strategic fit
maintain and communicate scientific expertise in relevant clinical and research areas
skills, education and experience:
an md, phd or pharm d. Or nurse practitioners and 3 years experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare education environment is required.
Minimum 1-3 years experience as an msl
minimum of 3 years oncology is required.
Clinical trial development experience is preferred
knowledge of treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, fda regulations and oig guidelines is required.
Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required.
Ability to network and partner with important external customers, including medical thought leaders, academic institutions, large group practices, medical directors and pharmacy directors is required
5 years experience in a medical affairs organization preferred
must be available to work in the evenings and weekends, as required.
Position location and/or territory and travel
position is field based covering the midwest territory, will require 70% - 80% travel+35 Other Responses