Healthcare Systems Distribution
To understand the distribution strategies specifically for ge healthcare, philips healthcare, siemens healthcare, toshiba medical systems, hitachi-aloka and mindray in china
the information is required in terms of following queries for each of the above mentioned companies
1. Mapping distribution channel from vendor to hospital
a) dealers, distributors, warehousing and transportation
b) highlight what role each actor plays, which added value each actor has
c) when relevant, highlight regional differences
2. Comparative statistics of the distribution channel, including:
a) number of dealer/distributors (with breakdown by province, region or subsidiary)
b) size of key dealers and distributors (revenue, staff)
3) provide detailed case studies on service strategies
a) what kind of services do they provide (part replacement, repair, software update, training, etcâ¦)
b) who provides it (vendor itself, 3rd party, etc)
c) how do they provide it?
D) how much do they charge for it? What revenues do they get from it?
4. Provide detailed case studies on channel management
a) incentives structure and margins
b) dealer/distributor selection criteria and recruitment strategy
c) investments made on marketing efforts and sales support
experts having knowledge on distribution strategies for anyone company will also be helpful+2 Other Responses
We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Software Vendor Erp Partnerships
I am looking into software business models based on larger third party platforms, specifically erp platforms such as oracle, sap and sage. I am seeking an opinion on the pros and cons of the symbiotic relationship between independent software vendors and their larger erp partners. Specifically, how does this relationship impact business valuation, growth and exit opportunities compared to software companies that are not dependent on such a third party platform.+10 Other Responses