Aca Impact On Healthcare Staffing
Our firm requires us experts within the healthcare staffing (or private equity) space concerning how the affordable care act (and it's potential repeal under a new administration) might affect growth for the healthcare staffing industry. Specifically, i am interested in discussing growth potential for behavioral health staffing companies.
The ideal candidate is either (1) an executive in the healthcare staffing industry or (2) an equity investor in the healthcare staffing industry.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+18 Other Responses
Seeking a business broker who specializes in the staffing industry to help sell a niche job board in the healthcare industry+10 Other Responses
I am an attorney involved in personal injury litigation who is seeking an expert in the area of healthcare administration. More specifically, i need someone who is familiar with creation and management of pace organizations. The litigation does not pertain to medical malpractice.+4 Other Responses
I am looking for a list of recruitment search (staffing) suppliers that are strong in identifying and sourcing oncology roles in north america and europe.
Roles are as follows:
1. Physicians - oncology
2. Patient safety professionals
3. Clinical development / medical science
4. Marketing and lifecycle / porfolio management
the focus is mainly on suppliers who are small, niche and boutique suppliers.
I am interested in understanding the clients with whom they work as well (competitive information).
Kindly get back if the above can be provided.+24 Other Responses
Behavioral Healthcare Staffing Industry
Looking to understand all aspects of the behavioral healthcare staffing industry. This includes growth drivers (past and present), competitive environment, competitive dynamics, current and future industry trends, etc.+7 Other Responses
Recruiting & Staffing Services
i am looking for expert with a marketing or financial experienced in recruiting and staffing services in the us.
We would like to get a better understanding about the customers/market segmentation, the brand positioning, a general overview about distribution channels, a general budget/cash flow overview, the sales force.
I look forward to your reply.
maria+3 Other Responses
Behavioral Healthcare Administration
We need top manager for growing 70-employee core service agency.+5 Other Responses
Healthcare Benefits Within Large Corporations
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking to engage with senior hr professionals part of large corporations (10 000 employees) in mexico, germany and uk. We would like to hear their opinion on current and new healthcare benefits.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+10 Other Responses
Market And Competition In Home Healthcare
We are looking for multiple experts who can discuss about staffing and operations at any of the providers (e.G. Interim healthcare, maxim healthcare, etc.)
this would be for a 1-hour phone consult. Please respond with a brief background as to your relevance to this space and your short answers to the following:
1. Can you discuss the market conditions and outlook such as key trends, drivers, growth outlook, and market segmentation?
2. Can you discuss the competition such as key players, their strategies, product lines, price points, and points of differentiation?+8 Other Responses
We are looking to speak with multiple executives from on-demand nurse staffing platforms to get perspectives on the market, economics, and operations.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. What is the addressable market and white space for on demand nurse staffing?
2. Why do some facilities continue to use traditional nurse staffing firms? How much of the market will be disrupted by on demand platforms?
3. What are ideal target customers for on demand nurse staffing (roughly what percentage of the market do they represent)?
4. What are the basic unit economics of on demand nurse staffing? (bill rate, pay rate, cost to acquire nurse etc)
5. Who are the best / largest / fastest growing companies in the market?+30 Other Responses
Statement Of Work (contingent Workforce)
I would like to gain understanding on “statement of work (contingent workforce)” category. The focus is to provide sow specific insights to large healthcare/ pharmaceutical company. Some of the key focus areas are:
1. Adoption of sow in large organizations. Key benefits and challenges.
2. Recent market trends in sow engagements
3. How msps are evolving to sow providers?
4. Recent evolution in pharmaceutical specific sow contingent workforce
5. Industry best practices in engaging and managing contingent sow work force and msp services (specifically in pharmaceuticals and cpg industry)
6. What are the different pricing/commercial models prevalent while seeking sow services?
7. Cost structure of sow services
8. Cost optimization strategies and negotiation levers adopted by large organizations?
9. Latest technological innovations and tools for managing sow workforce
10. Global regulatory risk for staffing agencies with focus on europe and north america
thanks and regards,
gaurav+9 Other Responses
Healthcare And Medical Devices
Healthcare companies-medical devices- china, south east asia, south america, africa
location : china, south east asia, south america, africa
we are looking for experts on healthcare companies best practice in emerging markets. Our clients would like to discuss following questions;
are compliance decisions taken locally/ regionally/globally?
Is risk management done locally/ regionally/globally?
Is sales and marketing strategy local/regional/global?
Are people trained locally/ regionally/globally?
Anurag+22 Other Responses