Healthcare Benefits Diverse
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in determining diverse suppliers landscape in the healthcare benefits (medical insurance) space in the us -
1. How leading financial services companies source for the healthcare benefits (medical insurance) category?
2. What are possible engagement models that can be implemented to include diverse suppliers?
3. What is the top % diversity possible in the healthcare benefits category?
4. How are the diverse suppliers in the healthcare benefits space categorized and what are the services that each of these group provide?
5. Are these diverse vendors willing to work with mainstream non-diverse suppliers?
Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of healthcare benefits (medical insurance) and have prior experience in engaging with diverse market participants/associations.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your relevant experience if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
Employee Health Care Benefits
Title: employee health care benefits
a fortune 500 client is looking for complete employee health care benefits services in uk, poland, italy, usa, chile, brazil, and argentina . In our market intelligence study, we would like to analyze specific deliverables such as:
1.Various services provided in the above mentioned country and the employee-employer adoption rate in 2013 and 2012?
2. What are the various healthcare reforms in each of the above mentioned countries and their impact on employers?
3. Some supplier information for the above industry.+14 Other Responses
Medicare Advantage Plans
Looking to start a medicare advantage plan/ part d.
We would like to speak to consultants who are knowledgable in this area, someone who has processed such plans in the past and well aware with the compliance requirements.+8 Other Responses
Health Plan Reimbursement
We are interested in connecting with individuals who are familiar with:
health plan reimbursements
value based care
we need to speak to individuals at:
healthcare providers (stand-alone hospital, healthcare system, idn, physician practice group, etc.)
providers of health plan
the ideal experts will have the following titles:
chief medical officer
chief medical information officer
chief information officer
other c-level (e.G., ceo, coo, cfo, etc.)
president or general manager
ideal experts will need to be either decision makers or influencers for 1 of the following functions:
a. Supporting or developing our value-based reimbursement capabilities
b. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the quality of patient care
c. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the ability to manage reimbursement-related risks
d. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve the cost-efficiency of operations
e. Selecting new systems, technology, or third party solutions to improve overall competitiveness in a value-based reimbursement environment
they must be working in the following departments/functional areas:
finance or accounting
patient care or care coordination
payment, reimbursement, or value-based reimbursement
healthcare analytics or predictive modeling
strategy+28 Other Responses