Hello,i am seeking serious healthcare products and medical device distributors in africa, i am willing to sell products on *term payment plan*
*note term payment plan is subject to approval by export developent canada*+5 Other Responses
Healthcare Systems Distribution
To understand the distribution strategies specifically for ge healthcare, philips healthcare, siemens healthcare, toshiba medical systems, hitachi-aloka and mindray in china
the information is required in terms of following queries for each of the above mentioned companies
1. Mapping distribution channel from vendor to hospital
a) dealers, distributors, warehousing and transportation
b) highlight what role each actor plays, which added value each actor has
c) when relevant, highlight regional differences
2. Comparative statistics of the distribution channel, including:
a) number of dealer/distributors (with breakdown by province, region or subsidiary)
b) size of key dealers and distributors (revenue, staff)
3) provide detailed case studies on service strategies
a) what kind of services do they provide (part replacement, repair, software update, training, etcâ¦)
b) who provides it (vendor itself, 3rd party, etc)
c) how do they provide it?
D) how much do they charge for it? What revenues do they get from it?
4. Provide detailed case studies on channel management
a) incentives structure and margins
b) dealer/distributor selection criteria and recruitment strategy
c) investments made on marketing efforts and sales support
experts having knowledge on distribution strategies for anyone company will also be helpful+2 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses