Medical Device Distributors
Hello,i am seeking serious healthcare products and medical device distributors in africa, i am willing to sell products on *term payment plan*
*note term payment plan is subject to approval by export developent canada*+5 Other Responses
Medical Devices Packaging
We are looking for experts on medical devices packaging to understand the information related to primary packaging procurement.
Please find specific questions below:
1.How is packaging supplier performance measured by medical device manufacturers?
2.Do global medical device companies have regional r&d centres for packaging?
3.Is there a sustainability engineering department in medical device manufacturers?
4.How is the burden of feedstock commodity price changes reflected?
5.Do medical device manufacturers engage with global or regional suppliers? And why?
6.What are the outsourcing strategies they adopt for tail spend?
7.Do healthcare customers value sustainability? How do they measure it?
8.What is more important for the customer- cost or sustainability? Are they willing to pay for it?
This is a ad-hoc request with time constraint and hence any quick replies are appreciated.
Thank you.+19 Other Responses
Medical Device Prototype
Looking to design and manufacture a proof of concept alpha prototype for a medical device work with compressed air and abrasive powder for a dentalooking for subject matter expert (individual, team, or company) who can design, develop and build an alpha-prototype a device for dental surgical procedure based on our ip. The device utilizes abrasive powder under pressure in a focused controlled pattern to perform the invasive procedure in oral cavity.
The rfp will include the design and alpha prototype, manufacture of 1) a handheld operative hand piece or “working head” and 2) a controlled “pneumatic power control unit” which would include compressed air and vacuum source, abrasive powder distribution reservoir, rinse system (reservoir and pump), pressure/vacuum gauges analog or digital, regulators, control valves, control panel, fittings/tubing, electrical wiring and chassis.
Required expertise includes but not limited to
• cad design through solidworks or similar software to prepare a 3d design of the assembly and components/subassembly prints for manufacturing
• mechanical engineering, r&d, and product development experience preferably in the medical device industry.
• innovative strategist and problem solver who can develop customized, effective solutions to meet needs in challenging user requirements and mitigate procedural risk through design.
• ability to coordinates manufacturing/assembly, and testing to achieve client’s objectives on time, within budget, and to specification.
• fluidic designs: such as micro-fluidics, valves, manifolds, pumps-(e.G. Precision aspirate/dispense, diaphragm, solenoid, syringe, piston) reaction and mixing chambers, flow-cells, aspirate/dispense probes, fittings, tubing, flow calculations.
• pneumatic design: pneumatic power modules, motion/transfer devices, valves, manifolds, fittings, tubing, compressed air calculationsl procedure. Need a consulting firm who can develop a cad design, perform engineering analysis, prepare specifications of the design and source manufacturing of the alpha prototype and test the device for expected performance+16 Other Responses
Medical Device Development
We are looking for an expert in the area of medical device development, specifically for knowledge in:
plasma based therapeutic apheresis column development using antibodies/peptides
matrix/antibody coupling options and optimization
sterilization processes including aseptic technique versus end-sterilization for these devices
knowledge of regulatory issues also a plus.+10 Other Responses