Buy-side Healthcare Industry
We are screening for health-care industry analysts for a project that can lead to joining an advisory council for a private company. If you have expertise in doing benchmark analysis for health-care companies, please respond and we can provide more info.+12 Other Responses
I am working on a project on behalf of a fortune 500 healthcare client and looking for information on management consulting market overview and best practices. Below are the deliverables i need expertise on:
• management consulting market overview
• regional growth of consulting industry
• healthcare industry perspective
• impact of digitalization and big data on consulting
• governance models for managing consulting procurement
• insights on legal consulting procurement governance
• sourcing strategies (general globalist vs. "boutique" / "niche")
• supplier panel management/rationalization
• pricing model innovation examples
• vendor governance benchmarks (supplier relationship management)
• supplier evaluation process & governance
• insights on consulting firm compensation models
• insights on kpis used for managing consulting procurement+12 Other Responses
In-home Physical Therapy
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights and feedback to a startup seeking equity investment.
Startup description: this startup is taking on the $40 b (by 2022) outpatient physical therapy market. The company provides scheduled physical therapy visits to the home/workplace -- all covered by insurance or medicare.
Experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
industry: mobile health, healthcare marketplaces, in-home health services
aside from physical therapists, physicians, insurance claims, we are also looking for the following:
1. Experts familiar with this space for insurance billing, auditing and compliance
2. Experts in sports injury/medicine/treatment since many athletes use physical therapy for injuries.
3. Experts with experience in post injury/surgery rehabilitation treatments
4. Athletic and exercise trainers
5. Sales and marketing experts in the healthcare industry
tech: dual sided marketplaces
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
You will be part of an-all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks. There is no cash compensation in order to have all evaluators on equal footing.
What’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment
- ability to add “crowdsmart startup evaluator” to your linkedin or other social profiles+26 Other Responses
Adult Outpatient Substance Use Disorder
Our firm is looking for multiple experts who can share their insights into adult outpatient substance use disorder behavioral health organization (small (1-3 locations), medium (3-10 locations), and large (+10 locations)). Healthcare industry experts is a must. Better if behavioral/mental health. Best if substance use disorder.
We would like to understand more specifically from anyone in senior leadership or board/investor (ideally medium size).
Discussion points (required):
• where do they go for answers on entering new markets, market feasibility analysis, credentialing, accreditation, best in class operations, staffing, marketing, payor relations, provider referral relations, agreements with hospitals and health plans, payor strategy, billing, and reimbursement?
• experience with value-based, risk, alternative payment methods with medicaid and commercial insurance. Especially: armh-apm, addiction recovery medical home alternative payment model
• experience with value-based contracts with major health insurance companies, healthcare systems, and hospitals. Negotiating and executing agreements.
• experience with opioid settlement planning and management
• experience with grant funding for these programs
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Please indicate.
2. Would you be able to share your insights and understanding of the discussion points mentioned above?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+43 Other Responses