I am working on a project on behalf of a fortune 500 healthcare client and looking for information on management consulting market overview and best practices. Below are the deliverables i need expertise on:
• management consulting market overview
• regional growth of consulting industry
• healthcare industry perspective
• impact of digitalization and big data on consulting
• governance models for managing consulting procurement
• insights on legal consulting procurement governance
• sourcing strategies (general globalist vs. "boutique" / "niche")
• supplier panel management/rationalization
• pricing model innovation examples
• vendor governance benchmarks (supplier relationship management)
• supplier evaluation process & governance
• insights on consulting firm compensation models
• insights on kpis used for managing consulting procurement+12 Other Responses
Healthcare And Medical Devices
Healthcare companies-medical devices- china, south east asia, south america, africa
location : china, south east asia, south america, africa
we are looking for experts on healthcare companies best practice in emerging markets. Our clients would like to discuss following questions;
are compliance decisions taken locally/ regionally/globally?
Is risk management done locally/ regionally/globally?
Is sales and marketing strategy local/regional/global?
Are people trained locally/ regionally/globally?
Anurag+22 Other Responses
Behavioral Healthcare Staffing Industry
Looking to understand all aspects of the behavioral healthcare staffing industry. This includes growth drivers (past and present), competitive environment, competitive dynamics, current and future industry trends, etc.+7 Other Responses
International Healthcare Aid
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking to speak with experts (e.G. Managers and directors) with country or region-level visibility (see target regions/countries below) into the key implementing partners (including contractors and subcontractors) of recipients of international healthcare aid.
The ideal expert will have an understanding of what organizations, ministries, large aid organizations/ngos/etc (e.G. The world bank, gavi, australiaaid, etc.) turn to in order to help successfully execute programs and initiatives in the healthcare space.
We are looking for both names of reliable local partners as well as an understanding of what makes them so successful.
We would like to conduct a ~45 minute discussion to better understand your point-of-view.
We are looking for insights in the following regions/countries:
- southeast asia: indonesia, thailand, malaysia, vietnam, philippines, myanmar, cambodia;
- africa: south africa, nigeria, morocco, sudan, angola, kenya, tunisia;
- south asia: sri lanka, bangladesh, pakistan, india
as usual, we are only interested in shared industry learnings rather than confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts until the end of this week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
manager, delivery & expert community+11 Other Responses