my name is chi. My business partners and i started **** (based in birmingham) a year ago looking to export generic medicine/extemporaneous medicine/nutraceutical outside uk/eea. After a year of networking, we have gotten together a group of people from the far east (china, malaysia, and hong kong) into registering and buying generic medications that are either made in or made for the uk market. I have been in contact with mhra and found that recent regulation changes mean we need to have a wda (h) license in order for us to conduct business in the trading of pharmaceutical and healthcare products for the export market outside the eea.
Our business model
we have a network of local uk wda(h) distributors who has given us a price in which they wish to sell their products at. We take this price and we negotiate a price with our clients which included our profit on top. Once the negotiated price/quantity/tc are complete, we sign a contract with our suppliers and our client. The client will place order through us which we then place an order with our supplier. The goods are then directly shipped from the supplier to our clients.
Initially we do not need a warehouse since everything would be done through our suppliers. Once our business grows we may have to get our own warehouse.
There are several questions we would like to ask you.
1. Do you and your company help in the application, training of rp, get us inspection ready, and further training in the maintenance of mhra wda(h) licenses?
2. Do you and your company have a time slot available for the mentioned work?
3. How long do you envisage this process from start to finish would take?
4. How much do you think it would cost for the whole process?
5. We are currently operating with a virtual office, do we need an actual office for the wda (h) license?
I look forward to your response.
chi+12 Other Responses
Healthcare Compliance Training
I'm looking for consultants, independent consultants,trainers, speakers, experts who can deliver trainings and in- person seminars with compliance online with a minimum of 25+ years of experience in healthcare compliance. If you are interested in training and consulting kindly email me . I'll be happy to explain the entire training and consulting opportunity.+15 Other Responses