Behavioral Healthcare Staffing Industry
Looking to understand all aspects of the behavioral healthcare staffing industry. This includes growth drivers (past and present), competitive environment, competitive dynamics, current and future industry trends, etc.+7 Other Responses
Market And Competition In Home Healthcare
We are looking for multiple experts who can discuss about staffing and operations at any of the providers (e.G. Interim healthcare, maxim healthcare, etc.)
this would be for a 1-hour phone consult. Please respond with a brief background as to your relevance to this space and your short answers to the following:
1. Can you discuss the market conditions and outlook such as key trends, drivers, growth outlook, and market segmentation?
2. Can you discuss the competition such as key players, their strategies, product lines, price points, and points of differentiation?+8 Other Responses
I am looking for a list of recruitment search (staffing) suppliers that are strong in identifying and sourcing oncology roles in north america and europe.
Roles are as follows:
1. Physicians - oncology
2. Patient safety professionals
3. Clinical development / medical science
4. Marketing and lifecycle / porfolio management
the focus is mainly on suppliers who are small, niche and boutique suppliers.
I am interested in understanding the clients with whom they work as well (competitive information).
Kindly get back if the above can be provided.+24 Other Responses
Private Hospital Staffing
One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about optimal staffing ratio in private hospitals serving the mid to premium segment. We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
Specifically we would like to know the appropriate levels of fte/bed for each department listed below:
1. Nursing ratios (ip, op, ot, and a&e)
2. Diagnostic & allied health (pharmacy, diagnostics & radiology)
4. Patient administration / billing
5. Hospital support services
6. Sales & marketing (corporate account management) / marketing comm
7. Procurement and materials management
8. Support function (hr, finance, and it)
interested people please share our relevant background in this.
karnika+14 Other Responses
Aca Impact On Healthcare Staffing
Our firm requires us experts within the healthcare staffing (or private equity) space concerning how the affordable care act (and it's potential repeal under a new administration) might affect growth for the healthcare staffing industry. Specifically, i am interested in discussing growth potential for behavioral health staffing companies.
The ideal candidate is either (1) an executive in the healthcare staffing industry or (2) an equity investor in the healthcare staffing industry.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+18 Other Responses
Statement Of Work (contingent Workforce)
I would like to gain understanding on “statement of work (contingent workforce)” category. The focus is to provide sow specific insights to large healthcare/ pharmaceutical company. Some of the key focus areas are:
1. Adoption of sow in large organizations. Key benefits and challenges.
2. Recent market trends in sow engagements
3. How msps are evolving to sow providers?
4. Recent evolution in pharmaceutical specific sow contingent workforce
5. Industry best practices in engaging and managing contingent sow work force and msp services (specifically in pharmaceuticals and cpg industry)
6. What are the different pricing/commercial models prevalent while seeking sow services?
7. Cost structure of sow services
8. Cost optimization strategies and negotiation levers adopted by large organizations?
9. Latest technological innovations and tools for managing sow workforce
10. Global regulatory risk for staffing agencies with focus on europe and north america
thanks and regards,
gaurav+9 Other Responses
Looking for subject matter experts within healthcare market segment, specific to operations & maintenance/facilities management; project includes analysis and forecasting of operating budget for major healthcare institution.
Primary objective: develop projections for fy14/fy15 operational budgets (minus utilities) and associated staffing matrix for all or most fm functions.
This will be a paid consult, however the initial call is intended for screening/evaluation purposes, and will not be compensated.+3 Other Responses
I work for a private equity firm and would be interested in talking with multiple experts meeting the following criteria.
Executive or accomplished consultant in the temp staffing industry, specifically with companies that compete in light industrial and/or clerical/admin staffing.
Topics of discussion:
i would like to walk the executive or consulting through the business lines, operating model and metrics of a staffing company opportunity and discuss the following key items:
primary discussion items
1) key drivers of success in the light industrial and clerical/admin staffing verticals
2) areas of concern or issues to watch out for among companies competing in these verticals
3) feedback on the model employed by the company described and how it compares to its competitors or the typical models for temp staffing in these verticals
a. Is the company employing best practices or doing anything better than average competitors in the sector?
B. Does the company seem to be a top operator in its space?
C. Is the company’s model likely replicable over time?
4) typical tactics employed by companies related to branch locations, sales territories, recruiting and go-to-market strategy
secondary discussion items
1) typical metrics in these staffing verticals (avg. Bill rates, gross margins
2) best practices for managing workers compensation or aca
3) viewpoint on position in current staffing cycle and likely growth trends+8 Other Responses