China Commodities And Futures Markets
I work for a prominent nyc based research firm. I have a us buy-side who is looking for information on the china commodities and futures markets- e.G., who specifically trades in china's futures markets (i.E., the breakdown of players, how it's evolved, etc.), what the market structure specifics are, and in particular, how they differ from other global futures markets (e.G., order types, cancel limits, market data, any preferential treatment, etc.).+6 Other Responses
I am gaurav, a research analyst at a global market research company who provides services to fortune 500 companies. We are working on a project of polypropylene hedging and offsetting short term pp price increase in india and sea by mid-2017. This will be used as a tool of negotiation amongst our client's supplier. So, we are looking for an expert who has practical experience with the price & volume hedging.+3 Other Responses
Aluminum Cans Hedging, Buying Strategies
Aluminium cans best sourcing strategies in the usa
• hedging strategies leveraged by mills or can manufacturers
• what are the best contractual processes with mills
- discounts and rebates
- scrap credits
- contract duration and payment terms
- index linking and renegotiation's
- delivery terms
- sample contracts
thank you!+5 Other Responses
We are looking for experts who can speak on the metal commodities in south africa and with the following expertise:
- proven experience of assisting/ leading research and analysis in market and industry commodity data to make recommendations on approach and strategy.
- expertise in the development of long-term commodity strategies.
- in-depth understanding of the demand drivers for metal commodities.
- knowledge of international trade management implication, including tax, duty and custom tariff implications specific to metal commodities.
- in-depth knowledge of commodity imports and exports supported by data points on trade volumes per commodity, and volumes per commodity by port, route and mode of transport.
This is a paid 1 - 2 hours phone consultation. Please respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. Can you discuss the demand drivers and consensus forecasts of trade flows to and from south africa relating to metal commodities?
2. Can you define, using data points, the financial and economic conditions such as the cost of doing business in specific markets, pricing practices, payment terms, tariffs, foreign exchange and currency stability?
+7 Other Responses