Gardening Consumer Products
Our international research firm requires experts in consumer gardening, focusing especially on consumable products like herbicides, fertilizers and special soils.
I would like to interview relevant experts with the following profile:
· target : current employees –store director or category manager at hq- of gardening retailers or specialist of gardening in broader retail store: diy/hardware or large grocery store.
O b&q, wyveale, homebase and bunning warehouse, woolworths, coles for the uk
o gamm vert, truffaut, jardiland and castorama, leclerc, leroy merlin in france
o bauhaus, beiselen, rewe in germany
o plantplus, greengold, waldecks, flower power, bunnings, masters, home timber & hardware, mitre 10, for australia.
· fall back: ex-employees at commercial or marketing direction level, of companies producing herbicides, fertilizer or soil or closely related product,
o scotts-miracle-gro, bayer for europe wide;
o sinclair, compo group, westland for the uk;
o compo group and neudorff for france
o yates, (duluxgroup), brunnings, richgro garden products, seasol international, amgrow, multicrop, munns for australia
the interview would cover the following topics:
· market & category evolution: trends (eg growth of naturals), growth drivers, market share, competitive positioning, consolidation trend,…
· consumer & retailer purchasing criteria: key supplier selection criteria, key consume purchasing criteria, role of product innovation,
· brand landscape: strength of brands, strength & weakness of specific suppliers, npd capabilities
· regulatory landscape: impact of ban in france on selected chemical pesticides, general legal pressure
we are looking at 4 different countries: australia, uk, france and germany. We are aiming at 3 interview per countries so 12 overall.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+11 Other Responses