Our company has several public companies in our control and one of which, we have structured the re-org and all associated resources to bring the company current, including two years of filings to the sec and any/all regulatory agencies. The group® has positioned all the resources including preparation of all financials for audits and filings upon receipt of funds and we are well versed in the otcmarkets to accomplish the task.
The opportunity is to loan/fund/partner with the group®, and provide, $65k to bring the company current with all regulatory agencies filings and two years of audited financials. At this point we would file a 15c211, however, if pubco had an intended target, then we could file two years of the private company’s financials, w/w.O audits with the 15c211 which would expedite and, simplify the process including the economics. Once current with the sec the shell is worth ~$400,000
we can provide the majority share control block of the public company as collateral. Also, we would entertain having an equity partner as well.+1 Other Responses
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts to lead a roundtable discussion about russian debt. Specifically:
1. What is the likelihood of russia government debt defaulting?
2. Compare the russian debt/economy with the 1998 debt crisis. Better or worse? How will it affect large cap russian companies?
The ideal expert will be able to compare the debt crisis of argentina to russia.
We are willing to pay a stipend for participating experts.+36 Other Responses
When Issued Treasury Securities
We are an authorized zintro partner. We are looking for experts with knowledge of when-issued treasury securities for multiple expert witness engagements.
The initial focus is on the fed’s primary dealers activities beginning in 2007. We are looking for three types of experts:
• sell-side traders with experience trading when-issued securities
• buy-side traders and portfolio managers who purchased when-issued securities from 2007-2014
• when-issued securities experts such as research analysts, sales people and academics
to avoid any conflicts of interest, excluded from consideration are:
• sell-side traders that remained active at one of the fed’s 22 primary dealers after 2007
• research analysts and sales people active in primary dealers after 2007
note: traders, research analysts and sales people from other firms (non primary dealers) active after 2007 are in scope.
We are willing to consider experts based in either the us or europe.+5 Other Responses