Higher Education It Solutions In Norway
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on erp and administrative software systems in universities and colleges, we are looking to speak with experts who have experience in institution-wide software projects in universities and colleges in norway.
Please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts currently based in spain or south africa who have experience working at a higher education institution in it, technology, finance, hr, workforce development and academic programs. We are not interested in any confidential information. A list of the key topics we are exploring follows:
- erp, crm, student information systems (sis), hr / finance software usage in your institution (or from your higher education experience);
- how do erp (inc. Hr, and finance software) and/or student information system fit into your software ecosystem?
- extent of implementation of best-of-suite erp solutions including sis, hr, and finance software within higher education institutions;
- level of satisfaction of current software usage (e.G. On a scale of 1 to 5);
- current cloud and mobile software usage; reasons for using or not using it;
- overview of the procurement process and costs for products and the key decision makers in each step of the procurement process;
- complexity of the procurement process for higher education institutions (e.G. On a level of 1-10, where 10 is extremely complex);
- key erp, crm, sis, hr/finance requirements, challenges, trends for higher education institutions;
- main players and points of comparison in each of the respective software areas and market penetration of different systems
we are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+undefined Other Responses
Higher Education Marketing
We at****_***** (a ***** agency)have developed an app which functions as a marketing tool, designed to increase students' enrollment, as well as preserve existing ones.
So far, this app is getting great responses in the israeli market, as seven colleges already placed an order for the upcoming academic year. This product can easily be adapted to the global market,and has a high potential to serve various academic institutes worldwide.
Thus, we are trying to find someone who can connect us with higher education institutes worldwide, and promote this product in the global market, for the benefit of all sides.+6 Other Responses
I'm developing a business plan for a research and consulting organization that will assist colleges and universities, as well as the vendors that serve the higher ed market, to more effectively compete in online higher education.
I'm interested in speaking with professionals that are interested in serving as partners (broadly defined). Respondents should have meaningful experience in digital higher education, either as leaders in higher education institutions or with vendors in the higher education market.
1. Analysis of (a) market opportunities (b) organizational capacity/effectiveness.
2. Development of business and strategic plans for organizations.
3. Workshops and professional development events.
Primary market: north america
potential markets: uk; asia+16 Other Responses
We're exploring a transition from the quarters to semesters…. We're looking for a consultant to help with the transition, manage the project, messaging, etc.+10 Other Responses