Higher Education It Solutions In Norway
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on erp and administrative software systems in universities and colleges, we are looking to speak with experts who have experience in institution-wide software projects in universities and colleges in norway.
Please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts currently based in spain or south africa who have experience working at a higher education institution in it, technology, finance, hr, workforce development and academic programs. We are not interested in any confidential information. A list of the key topics we are exploring follows:
- erp, crm, student information systems (sis), hr / finance software usage in your institution (or from your higher education experience);
- how do erp (inc. Hr, and finance software) and/or student information system fit into your software ecosystem?
- extent of implementation of best-of-suite erp solutions including sis, hr, and finance software within higher education institutions;
- level of satisfaction of current software usage (e.G. On a scale of 1 to 5);
- current cloud and mobile software usage; reasons for using or not using it;
- overview of the procurement process and costs for products and the key decision makers in each step of the procurement process;
- complexity of the procurement process for higher education institutions (e.G. On a level of 1-10, where 10 is extremely complex);
- key erp, crm, sis, hr/finance requirements, challenges, trends for higher education institutions;
- main players and points of comparison in each of the respective software areas and market penetration of different systems
we are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+undefined Other Responses
Higher Education Technology
We at jwt_digital (member of the jwt global network) have created an app for the higher education market, a students' utility belt for viewing personal academic information about classes, courses, grades etc. It also includes social features, such as a ugc review system for hangout places near the college, an inner chat and a carpool board.
The app functions as a marketing tool, designed to provide the students with a better service and learning experience, forging team spirit among them, and as a result - positioning the college as a leading and innovative academic institution.
So far, this app is getting great responses in the israeli market, as seven local colleges already placed an order for the upcoming academic year. This product can easily be adapted to the global market,and has a high potential to serve various academic institutes worldwide.
We are trying to find someone who can connect us with higher education institutes worldwide, and promote this product in the global market, for the benefit of all sides.+9 Other Responses
Higher Education Advocacy
We conduct training programs for business professionals in the form of audio conferences & webinars for education sector. Today, we have more than 200 expert speakers on our board who present webinars & audio conference on various topics.
I am looking for experts in the field of education sector who can speak on compliance, legal updates, teaching style, ferpa, vawa, title ix, academic advising, stem etc.+7 Other Responses