Higher Education It Solutions In Norway
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on erp and administrative software systems in universities and colleges, we are looking to speak with experts who have experience in institution-wide software projects in universities and colleges in norway.
Please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts currently based in spain or south africa who have experience working at a higher education institution in it, technology, finance, hr, workforce development and academic programs. We are not interested in any confidential information. A list of the key topics we are exploring follows:
- erp, crm, student information systems (sis), hr / finance software usage in your institution (or from your higher education experience);
- how do erp (inc. Hr, and finance software) and/or student information system fit into your software ecosystem?
- extent of implementation of best-of-suite erp solutions including sis, hr, and finance software within higher education institutions;
- level of satisfaction of current software usage (e.G. On a scale of 1 to 5);
- current cloud and mobile software usage; reasons for using or not using it;
- overview of the procurement process and costs for products and the key decision makers in each step of the procurement process;
- complexity of the procurement process for higher education institutions (e.G. On a level of 1-10, where 10 is extremely complex);
- key erp, crm, sis, hr/finance requirements, challenges, trends for higher education institutions;
- main players and points of comparison in each of the respective software areas and market penetration of different systems
we are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+undefined Other Responses
Higher Education Revenue
I am looking to better understand the various retail-like outlooks within a higher education facility (i.E. How many outlets collect payments and need payment processing capabilities, who is responsible for procuring the processing and/or providing the service, etc.). I realize this is somewhat complex given the level of outsourcing higher education facilities use (books, food, etc.), but the proliferation of card-based payments and more "things" to do within the university walls makes this a potential pain point.+5 Other Responses
For-profit Higher Education
We are a for profit college specializing in training and certification for medical device sales representatives. We have a four year track record with an 84% placement rate and broad industry relationships.
Currently we are seeking investment capital in the form of debt and or convertible equity to expand curriculums into pharma, women's health and cardiology.
Further, the college now has several opportunities for international expansion.
Our organization is well past the learning curve and is poised for exponential growth.+5 Other Responses