I need to source information from an experienced healthcare it professional regarding hipaa compliance, her integration, edi clearinghouse integration, and how to cold call and/or establish meetings with healthcare entities within my target market to understand their mobile app needs and show them a mobile app solution.
This is an hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback on the following.
1. Have you managed an healthcare organizations hipaa compliance before?
2. Have you sold or managed an err integration before? Have you sold or managed an edi clearinghouse integration before?
3. Do you have experience with cold calls and/or establishing meetings with prospective clients within a targeted marketed – how to get in the door?+8 Other Responses
Virtual Healthcare Platform
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights about a startup seeking equity investment. Startup description: an integrated virtual healthcare platform with national physician network and erx delivery system
experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
industry: healthcare, medical, health & wellness, physicians, health insurance and pharmacy
technology: health information technology, mobile health app, and hipaa compliance
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and also rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
How it works:
1. Create an account on our website
2. Get vetted by the startup’s founder
3. Watch a video and review other pitch materials
4. Answer 4 evaluation questions
5. Attend a live q&a session
6. Return to the website to review updated info
(this is an all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks.)
what’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment+13 Other Responses
We are looking to find a consultant who can help identify our risk points with handline phi information for our business. Our business is that our clients may submit files that have phi information whereas we print on a document.
We are looking to spend just a couple hours initially whereas we can overview proper handling and risk of different levels of phi. For example, we may get an address list of diabetis patients and our role is to affix their name and address on the mailing for diabetes.+4 Other Responses