Hfc Networks - Referral
Hi. I am the founder & ceo of zintro. I would greatly appreciate if you would provide me with some feedback on an idea we are working on. An increasing number of zintro clients work for private equity and/or management consulting companies. Often times, these types of clients are seeking to connect with a highly targeted expert profile. For example, they may want to talk with a former executive of company xyz that left the company at least six months ago but no more than 24 months ago. Bometimes we "get lucky" and find the client an ideal expert that exactly meets that spec. However, sometimes we don't.
We would like to find a more systematic approach to consistently find highly targeted experts. The majority of experts on zintro are independent consultants that came out of industry five or more years ago. These experts have deep industry and/or technical knowledge, but may possess information that is slightly "dated" from the perspective of the client. In reality, the independent consultant's knowledge is probably current because he/she is working with many clients in the space. Even so, we have to respect the wishes of the clients and try to find them their more targeted expert(s). The good news is that the clients are willing to pay a high enough fee that we can cover both the cost of the expert and pay out an attractive referral fee.
So, here is the idea. Many of the industry consultants on the zintro platform know people who are exact matches for the client's inquiries. The concept is simple. We would like to provide an easy way for zintro experts to monetize their rolodex's in addition to their expertise. Is this something that would appeal to you?
It always helps to provide a real-life example. Some of you may have already seen this inquiry come through the platform. However, the client is looking to perform paid interviews for former employees of three specific companies. Do you know someone who may fit the bill?
client is offering $200 to anyone that refers an expert who meets the following criteria and is hired for this consult:
1. Expert worked (or currently works) at comcast, cablevision, or timewarner cable within the last two years.
2. Expert was a key decision maker in network planning and buying of optical equipment for hfc networks; likely someone in network planning and in a regional role.
Do you know someone who may be a good fit? Client is going to wrap up interviews this week, so please let me know if you would like to refer someone asap.
i also would welcome feedback on the general concept of "experts monetizing their rolodexes".
Thanks so much!
--stuart+36 Other Responses
Celllular Private Network & Wi-fi 6
We are interested with multiple experts for a detailed benchmarking of competitive mobile private network and wi-fi 6 offerings across multiple dimensions (commercial models, slas, pricing, basic technical specifications, etc.)
preferably experts with specific experience of purchasing and implementation of wifi6/cellular private network.
Discussion points are as follows:
*competitive wi-fi 6 and cellular private network offerings in the market and expected future development
*rfp/rfi level of detail on commercial models, slas, price levels, deployment options, basic technical specs across market segments
*current enterprise preferences and buying behavior for wi-fi 6 and cellular private networks as well as expected future development, including key purchasing criteria and driving use cases, selection process between wifi/cellular solution, key factors for switching from existing wifi solution to cellular, demand of e2e solutions, price sensitivity, customer internal process and level of top management involvement
*vendor partner programs in the market, how they are set up, advertised, what parts of the value chain/offerings are pre-integrated etc.
*vendor approach to channel sales for wi-fi 6 and cellular private networks (training, accreditation, tiering of suppliers, global price lists)
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Have you handled or managed purchasing and implementation of wifi6/cellular private networks (from internal initial planning, to decision on technological solution and specs as well as vendor selection, including formulation of rfp/rfi)?
3. Can you share your insights on the topics mentioned? Kindly elaborate if needed.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+37 Other Responses
We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses
Senior network architect - must have experience leading a team!
we currently have an opening with our client for network architect contract position - yonkers. The position is a 6 month contract position. A partial job description is below. If you are interested please let me know. This is a very high level architect position and candidate will be thoroughly screened.
the senior expert in field of technology and business. Provides guidance to team or department and is an internal consultant to other teams within the organization. Provide expertise on design and planning. Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new systems requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review. Work with project managers to assist in the project planning process. May be required to lead teams and function as a project manager. Lead teams and provides direction, ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues. Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. May participate in on-call support. The chief technical architect designates the it architect as a member of the technical architecture team.
- designs and coordinates the implementation of the company’s internet perimeter infrastructure, including firewalls, bgp routing, dmz network monitoring.
- design vpn(ipsec, sslvpn, l2l tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
- design and development on internet infrastructure solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
- design and development of network load balancing solutions.
- technical knowledge of checkpoint and cisco firewalls.
- technical knowledge of vpn/remote access solutions.
- technical knowledge of cisco routing and switching+2 Other Responses
Private Lte Networks
We would like to understand the pricing structure and commercial model of providers/ integrators of small private lte networks (e.G. Built for mining companies, coverage in agricultural setting, enterprises, public safety use cases, etc.) in more detail.
-we need to understand the pricing of suppliers of private lte networks towards their end users: a. One-off installation fee, b. Monthly/ yearly subscription fees per network or/ and per device, c. Duration of contracts, etc.
-we need to understand the cost structure of the providers/ integrators of small private lte networks better – in particular what % the costs for the epc (evolved packet core) and ims (ip multimedia subsystem) play in the total cost structure.
This will an hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback for the following.
1. Have you ever purchased or sold private lte networks?
2. Do you know the cost/ pricing structure of private lte networks?
+8 Other Responses
Passive Optical Networks (pon)
looking for information on the passive optical networks (pon) for the telecom networks.
key areas for information are :
-key coming up technologies
-global and regional evolution of technologies in these networks.
-virtualization of pon networks
-types of suppliers and their capabilities.
-alternative last mile technologies such as 5g.+8 Other Responses
Neural Network Hybrid
Hi i am writing a thesis on a neural network hybrid of extreme learning machine and logistic regression comparing it with the generic back propagation. Currently, my hybrid does not perform as well as the generic back prop and i would like to know if you could help figure out what the issue is. Thanks+3 Other Responses
Looking for skypilot expert for troubleshooting radio network+11 Other Responses
3pt Provider - Fiber Optic Network Components
Our firm requires experts, who have executive or board experience with a fiber optic network equipment supplier (oem or third party) or with a telecom or cable company with significant fiber optic networks. A possible consultant who could help assess a potential debt investment in a 3pt (open-source, non-oem third party) provider of optical transceivers and open-standards based fiber optic network components in the united states.
We would like to have a better understanding of long-term industry trends, oem versus 3pt providers, competitive dynamics, potential technological disruptions, key performance factors, and customer procurement decisioning will be important.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation and may evolve to an advisory role depending on the quality of the initial phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the following questions.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. General perspective on the industry
2b. Oem versus 3pt providers
2c. Open source networking and movement to third party components
2d. Potential technological disruptions
2e. Competitive dynamics and key performance factors
2f. Deciding factors for customer procurement
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+7 Other Responses
Looking for a c level executive\former executive in one of the leading tv networks for the following questions:
1. Advertising models on premium content, both on traditional tv online content
2. Advertising monetization models on tv
experience working in one of the major networks, paytv, content companies - a must.+33 Other Responses
Artificial Neural Networks
I lead an investor group looking for a true expert on artificial neural networks who has the technical abilities and background to analyze and investigate patented ai technology as part of our due diligence process. Must be able to give expert advice on representations made. As this is patented technology, no nda required. Cutting edge stuff.+12 Other Responses
Water Network Model
I need someone to carry out a water network model within an industrial zone .The industries (about 8 in number) are discharging their treated effluent by pumping into the network. I need to know optimal and minimal pressure each industry needs to discharge its effluent under various flow conditions.+19 Other Responses