Retail Store Lighting
i am deecan sanyo, a research analyst with beroe, inc. Beroe is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
Beroe has been engaged by our client, a leading clothing and accessories retailer to understand the market dynamics and best procurement practices in retail store lighting programs.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee based primary interview & discussion for the following areas:
1. High-level market overview on retail store lighting programs globally and regionally – europe, north america and apac region.
2. In-depth end to end sourcing activities of lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers in europe, north america (usa and canada) and apac (china and japan) for retail stores.
3. Overview of sourcing approach of lighting services by top fashion retailers namely, polo ralph lauren, levi’s, abercrombie & fitch, american eagle, target stores, wal-mart and macy’s in various regions.
4. Pricing contracts and engagement period (short term or long term) adopted by these fashion retailers with lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers
5. Key trends and innovations adopted by the top fashion retailers in store lighting.
I write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
sanyo.+4 Other Responses
Retail Store Displays In Europe
One of our major fast moving consumer goods (fmcg/cpg) clients is interested to understand the cost effective operating models in sourcing retail store displays in europe. They are keen to understand the strategies adopted by leading companies in europe for homogenized sourcing of displays. They would like to estimate the total cost of ownership in sourcing displays by various models and understand the methods for measuring profitability of display campaigns. +7 Other Responses
Data Breach In Retail Indusrty
We require insights to support our research on market intelligence on data breach focusing north america for retail industry. Below are the main requirements.
• sourcing model used by large buyer from the online industry vertical
• the most widely followed pricing models adopted while availing data breach services
• the average contract tenure adopted while sourcing of data breach services and the various contract models and structures available across industry
• key kpi's and sla's
• case study around implementation of data breach measures taken by major industry buyers
thank you and looking forward.
jennifer+7 Other Responses
We are looking at identifying finance & accounting outsourcing opportuninities in the retail market. With respect to this we need to speak to an outsourcing expert in the retail space, who can discuss in-depth the various aspects in relation to the specific requirements of the retailers across segments. Segments would include revenue-size, type of retail business, geography, and retail channel/format.
Various aspects would include:
specific finance and accounting processes
other requirements they might have from the outsourcing providers (common and specific to the retail industry)
this is a high-end consulting assignment and hence deep domain expertise in the retail industry especially in the finance and accounting is needed. Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.+5 Other Responses