Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy - Hospital, Medicare And Independent Practice
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights into hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
We are looking at (3) perspectives
1. Hospital decision-makers, involved in deciding whether or not to have wound care and hyperbaric facility on-site
2. Medicare, experts who can discuss the reimbursement trends for wound care and hyperbaric, preferably someone from cms (centers for medicare & medicaid services)
3. Independent wound & hyperbaric practices (these are practices that are owned/operated separate from hospitals)
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
Kindly refer to specific categories applicable to your expertise
- for hospital decision-maker:
1. What is/was your role at the hospital?
2. Does/did your hospital have wound care and/or hyperbaric offering on-site?
3. If yes, did you outsource the management of the center or did you manage it internally?
4. Are/were you involved in hospital management discussions regarding whether or not to add a wound care facility or keep the existing wound care facility in the future?
5. Are/were you familiar with the importance of wound care / hyperbaric to the hospital both from a clinical and a profitability perspective?
1. What is/was your role or relationship with cms?
2. Are you familiar with the reimbursement policies surrounding wound care and hyperbaric?
3. Do you know the differences between reimbursement with regards to wound care and hyperbaric at hospitals as compared to independent facilities?
4. Were you involved in the reimbursement auditing process for wound care / hyperbaric for hospitals and/or independent facilities?
5. Are you familiar with trends in reimbursement rates for wound care / hyperbaric (i.E. Rates expected to go up, down, or be flat)?
- independent practice
1. Are/were you involved in an independent wound care or hyperbaric center?
2. What is/was your role at the independent hyperbaric center?
3. How long have you been in the wound care and hyperbaric industry?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +22 Other Responses
Logistics Service Providers In Hospitals
Hospitals in usa - details on decision makers and influencers in selecting logistics service providers in hospitals
sample question - business titles of:
r (responsible) (e.G., assigned to select lsp ) - "business title"
a (accountable) (e.G., authority for selecting lsp) - "business title"
c (consulted) (e.G., provide information on performance of lsp) - "business title"
i (informed) (e.G., other stakeholder involved in providing day-to-day analysis on performance of lsp) - "business title"+5 Other Responses
Looking to partner a large hospital management consultancy company in hong kong which can promote our hospital management software product and implementation services in hong kong and china. We are based out of india and have clients in many countries that use our software+2 Other Responses
Hospital Operating Model
We are looking for experts who can discuss about hospital operating models in denmark, uk, and australia. We are interested to speak with candidates from public elective hospitals (with no emergency rooms). They could be medical doctors or management personnel who can shed light on the hospital operating models, including business and economic models, pricing models, and the way patients get money from the insurance after they've been hospitalized.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview.
+6 Other Responses
Hospital System Trends
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with senior executives with large hospitals in florida and texas. We would like to have a better understanding of trend in inpatient/outpatient volume, bad debt management, contract negotiations with payors, and physicians consolidation.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you share your insights on the inpatient and outpatient volume trends?(y/n)
2. Can you share your experience on the upside and downside or orthopedics, maternity, and imaging? Please briefly explain.
3. Are you able to discuss the margins between medicare vs medicare advantages? (y/n)
4. Do you have experience with contract negotiations with payors and physician consolidation into larger groups? And how will it impact the hospital's operations? Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated+9 Other Responses
Hospital Revenue Cycle Management
We are looking for experts in hospital revenue cycle management. We are researching investment opportunities in this space and are trying to understand why some customers take this service in house, while others choose to outsource it. Anyone who understands how this market has evolved over time and where it is headed, as well as what factors play into the need for an outsourced service, would be very helpful. We are looking to set up 45-60 minute phone consultations.+13 Other Responses
Hospital Management Information System
We are leading hospital cum post graduate teaching & research institute in pakistan. We are using hospital management information system (hims) developed in-house on visual studio dot net c# as a front hand, ms sql server 2010 as database & crystal report as report writer.
For some applications and upgrade of running applications we need project based developers.
Interested person can contact us+6 Other Responses
Job position: hospital laboratory director
location: bradford,pa and orlean and ny.
The hospital laboratory director provides leadership and directs the training, development and supervision of laboratory personnel; plans and schedules the activities of the laboratory; assumes responsibility for the proper application of policies and procedures; and operates the laboratory on a cost-effective basis. The hospital laboratory director is accountable for the accuracy and reliability of all services provided by the laboratories under his/her supervision. This individual actively supports and complies with all company and hospital principles, policies and procedures.
1. Ensure that all testing performed under his/her supervision is according to established, approved procedures and quality control policies.
2. Performs management tasks such as:
interviews, employs, terminates, or makes authoritative recommendations with regard to hiring or firing subordinate associates.
Plans work schedules and assigns work based on availability of personnel, workload and makes adjustments to ensure continuous operations and productivity levels.
Evaluates employee performance, recommends pay increases, handles grievances and work group performance. Coaches and counsel staff to assist in their professional development.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
nys licensure or obtain within 12 months of hire. Mt (ascp) or equivalent for certification as a general laboratory supervisor under c.L.I.A. 1967. Proven performance record managing a hospital laboratory, with at least 5 years of management experience. Graduate degree or course work in business administration or related field is highly desirable. Bachelor's degree required.
experience managing medium - large hospital laboratories is preferred. Experience managing a staff of 75+ is preferred.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+2 Other Responses
Hospital Emergency Department
My project team needs to complete a couple dozen 1-hour expert interviews by july 28.
We are looking for hospital emergency department heads and c-suite members across netherlands, germany, and us. We are also looking for cardiologists in us and brazil as well as government health authorities, emergency dispatch managers, and major hospital administrators in the nordics, singapore, and russia.
Thank you!+54 Other Responses
Hospital Food And Facilities Management
we are looking for some insights on spanish hospital food and fm services. We need to understand the client perception (as in perception of hospital authority) while selecting catering and fm suppliers for hospitals in spain. Additionally, we need to understand key score measurements of the tender processes (differentiating public, private, patient feeding, cafeteria and vending). We would be happy to compensate euro 100-125 per hour for your time.
madhulika+7 Other Responses
Nursing Study In Usa
We are a consulting agency working globally in space of medical devices. We need to connect with cnos/vps/directors/assistant directors/managers of nursing who are currently working with idn hospitals/chains in step down/telemetry units of the hospital for a quick 20 minutes online survey on challenges related to patient monitoring .
Expected expert profile (all parameters below are mandatory):
a) must be cno/vp/director/assistant director/manager of nursing
b) must be working for idn chain hospitals or standalone hospitals part of idn
c) must spend minimum 40% time in step down/telemetry unit if manager on daily basis
d) must spend minimum 20% time in step down/telemetry unit if director or above on daily basis
e) influencer or decision maker in procurement of patient monitors
f) must have 3+ years of overall experience in nursing
g) must be based in a hospital in usa
h) in addition to above there are two other criteria which cannot be disclosed due to nature of the research and expert will have to pass through those on survey link.
Expert fees will be paid only when expert qualifies on the link that we share. In case expert does not qualify by research requirements we will share feedback for reasons of disqualification.
Please note that though inquiry is tagged as phone consult it is an online survey of 20 minutes and not a phone consult. Please respond with your relevance to this request. We will send you a survey link post reviewing your profile.+4 Other Responses
we are looking to better understand the purchasing process for hospital supplies and would like to speak to any purchasing/procurement/materials management individuals at acute hospitals/medical centers.
This would be a paid 1-hour phone consultation, and we would be asking questions to about the use and purchasing process for products in any of these categories: falls management (e.G., alarms/sensors, fall mats, slippers), patient safety (e.G., restraints, safety mitts), or wound management (e.G., heel/elbow protectors, pressure-relief pads).
Thank you+6 Other Responses