Hr Life Science
We would like to talk to current or former hr executives (i.E. Vp of human resources or talent management) in life sciences companies with 1,000+ employees who use or used a recruitment process outsourcing service provider in order to understand the perspective of buyers of rpo services.+undefined Other Responses
I am working on a global hr outsourcing project on behalf of a f500 pharma client. I would like to know the key sourcing strategies adopted by companies to manage the key service lines in hro overall.
2. Adoption of cloud-based saas for hr processes.
3.4. What are other organizations (company of our size with our geographic footprint â multi language, multi-country) doing in the outsourcing of their human resource services? What is best practice? Is there an optimum / leading edge service model? If not what is a common model?+10 Other Responses
As part of market research project for a blue chip company, seeking a bilingual english/japanese professional -- ideally hr or business owner -- from financial services market in japan who can validate list of job titles of a typical japanese financial services organisation in one or more of following business lines: retail/commercial banking, corporate/investment banking, asset management, real estate, insurance.
We will conduct 30-60 minute interviews with relevant experts.+undefined Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Us Healthcare Hr
Want to speak to hr directors and managers at healthcare organizations - hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, doctor's offices **u.S. Experts only** we are doing market research on the i.T. Systems and vendors used by hr managers to help with recruiting new medical staff, onboarding them, managing performance appraisals on an ongoing basis. I.T. Vendors like halogen, healthcaresource, taleo, healthstream, silkroad etc. Will pay for one-hour phone consult.+12 Other Responses
Hr Cloud Solutions
*priority request from a global market research firm and verified zintro client:
we require business decision makers- hr director and above (including hr director, vp talent acquisition, director of recruitment (talent acquisition, staffing), chief human resource officer etc). Focus respondents who are buyers of cloud based hr solutions.
The objective of the project is to understand the drivers, inhibitors, challenges and trends with respect to hr cloud solutions. The project will also try to understand the buying trends and behaviors for cloud based hr solutions
ideally we are seeking individuals at companies with over 500 employees.
Geography: australia, new zealand, south east asia (sgp, thailand, malaysia), china, india
referrals are welcomed.+25 Other Responses
Us Human Resource Management
I am looking for us-based hr executives, senior managers, and benefits leaders to participate in 30-60 minute interviews around employee engagement, employee communications, and the technology infrastructure that supports these. Interviews could touch on program strategy, goals, budgets, planning cycles, and feedback on new concepts.+15 Other Responses
I am looking for an hr expert who can who can speak and make a presentation at a workshop in atlanta. The workshop is for a small group of public sector managers. The presentation should emphasize best practices and trends in hr. Employee engagement and negotiation. For details, contact me as soon as possible.+9 Other Responses
Online Hr Industry
we are looking forward to hire part time online hr industry experts in following streams:
1. Mechanical, 2. Civil, 3. It/computer science 4. Electronics 5. Electrical
the candidates must have following attributes:
• must be an engineering graduate
• must have minimum 5 years of industry experience
• sound technical knowledge and understanding
• with preferable work experience from a organization of repute
• ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform in english language
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.
Industry experts can contribute from wherever you are and that to without travelling and seating at your home.+7 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Hr Management Services
We are an authorized zintro partner looking for executive or management level professionals in a human resources role in any geography. Specifically, we're looking for current end-users or customers of the following talent management systems:
we are only looking for people who have significant influence on the purchase and/or renewal of hris/tms. Please no consultants.+6 Other Responses
Hr Outsourcing In North America
I work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of hr outsourcing north america for retail client. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to hr outsourcing.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.+6 Other Responses