Online Hr Industry
we are looking forward to hire part time online hr industry experts in following streams:
1. Mechanical, 2. Civil, 3. It/computer science 4. Electronics 5. Electrical
the candidates must have following attributes:
• must be an engineering graduate
• must have minimum 5 years of industry experience
• sound technical knowledge and understanding
• with preferable work experience from a organization of repute
• ability to transfer the knowledge and practical learning through online platform in english language
the online classes will be delivered on weekends with duration of mutually agreed 2 hrs of discussion with the engineering student.
Industry experts can contribute from wherever you are and that to without travelling and seating at your home.+7 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Hr Business Process Outsourcing
Hello & good day!
hope you are doing well. I am currently doing a study on “hr bpo” and would require support to understand more about the industry dynamics.
• category definition for hr bpo (not looking at peo - professional employer organizations or “peo” services, which is another type of hr outsourcing)
• difference between hr bpo and hris (hr enterprise type system)
• typical configurations involved in hr bpo – processes coming under this category
• market overview
o market size
o growth rate
o key industry trends
• key hr bpo suppliers – list and key capabilities
• hr bpo – best practices
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about “hr bpo” market. We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pectin/food industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+7 Other Responses