Life Science Human Resources & Rpo
We would like to talk to current or former hr executives (i.E. Vp of human resources or talent management) in life sciences companies with 500+ employees for a paid phone consultation.
The qualifications would be those who have used a recruitment process outsourcing service provider in order to understand the perspective of buyers of rpo services.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and some availability windows in the next week.+24 Other Responses
Human Capital Mobility Compliance
hi, i am looking for expert advice on human capital mobility compliance services.
My key questions are:
industry best practices
• what is considered best practice while engaging with global mobility compliance service providers?
• how do companies (fortune 500) organizations manage global mobility services?
Identify market trends in mobility compliance services
• what are the recent trends in global mobility compliance service providers?
A. What are the potential technologies that can be leveraged while managing the mobility compliance services?
B. What are the other areas that impact the mobility compliance services?
C. What are key negotiation levers while engaging with mobility service providers?
• who are the leading suppliers that provide human capital mobility compliance services?+10 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
This is a full-time employment opportunity for a human geneticist scientist.
-design, execute, analyze and interpret genetic studies
-engage key opinion leaders in the field, initiate and maintain external collaboration
-conduct experiments, record and analyze data
-present results to senior/other research staff
-may supervise other members of the team
-ensure quality standards are met
-stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
-ph.D. With 5+ years of human genetic research; 2-3 years’ of postdoctoral training preferred
-demonstrated ability to design and lead human genetics studies with expertise in gwas, exome sequencing, computational biology as well as other functional genomics technologies (e.G. Rnaseq, etc.)
-exhibit technical proficiency in a combination of areas including human genetics, bioinformatics and wet-lab biology
-experience in molecular characterization & functional studies geared towards elucidating the function impact of genetic associations, a must
-must have participated as a key member or a leader of a multidisciplinary and fast-paced drug hunting team+22 Other Responses