Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Life Science Human Resources & Rpo
We would like to talk to current or former hr executives (i.E. Vp of human resources or talent management) in life sciences companies with 500+ employees for a paid phone consultation.
The qualifications would be those who have used a recruitment process outsourcing service provider in order to understand the perspective of buyers of rpo services.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and some availability windows in the next week.+24 Other Responses
Human Resource In Usa
Project title: hr bpo space and commission compensation models
geographical scope: canada, us
o what are the frequently outsourced services in hr among us, canada?
O what are the market drivers and constraints for outsourcing in these countries?
o what are the approaches adopted by other companies for hr outsourcing?
O what are the best in class kpis and metrics that should be tracked and managed in an hro solution?
Commission compensation models
• what is the different commission compensation models prevailing in canada and us?
• what are the different commission compensation models offered to the branch employees and external parties (sales agents) in a financial organization like a bank?
• who all are the vendors/suppliers that can help in outsourcing an it tool for commission compensation calculation and can take care of the entire end to end process for the same?
Note: hr services outsourcing trends that would be focused upon are;
o performance management
key words: hr bpo practices, commission compensation models, us, canada, hr outsourced services, hro solution, hris, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, payroll, recruitment+6 Other Responses