Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Hr Cloud Solutions
*priority request from a global market research firm and verified zintro client:
we require business decision makers- hr director and above (including hr director, vp talent acquisition, director of recruitment (talent acquisition, staffing), chief human resource officer etc). Focus respondents who are buyers of cloud based hr solutions.
The objective of the project is to understand the drivers, inhibitors, challenges and trends with respect to hr cloud solutions. The project will also try to understand the buying trends and behaviors for cloud based hr solutions
ideally we are seeking individuals at companies with over 500 employees.
Geography: australia, new zealand, south east asia (sgp, thailand, malaysia), china, india
referrals are welcomed.+25 Other Responses
Require expertise on how contractual agreements are made for hr consulting services:
1) are the agreements based on fixed price?
2) are annual inflationary clauses built into them?
3) what is the average duration of these agreements?
4) how do rate cards vary by type of hr consulting bought : health & benefits, talent, retirements etc. ?+8 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Us Human Resource Management
I am looking for us-based hr executives, senior managers, and benefits leaders to participate in 30-60 minute interviews around employee engagement, employee communications, and the technology infrastructure that supports these. Interviews could touch on program strategy, goals, budgets, planning cycles, and feedback on new concepts.+15 Other Responses
Employee Benefit Plan Design
**u.S. Experts only**. We're doing market research in the human resources industry and want to speak with hr directors and managers. We want their feedback on a new set of employee benefits products that our client is designing. Will pay for one hour phone consults. Key job titles are hr directors and managers, and benefits managers inside organizations of all types. **u.S. Experts only**+18 Other Responses
Life Science Human Resources & Rpo
We would like to talk to current or former hr executives (i.E. Vp of human resources or talent management) in life sciences companies with 500+ employees for a paid phone consultation.
The qualifications would be those who have used a recruitment process outsourcing service provider in order to understand the perspective of buyers of rpo services.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and some availability windows in the next week.+24 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing In Usa
Currently we are serving a fortune 100 client. We have the following request for human resource outsourcing in usa. Following are the deliverable of interest for our client -
how is "outcome based pricing" in human resource outsourcing impacting procurement?
What are the new trends in outcome based pricing in human resource outsourcing?
What are the qualitative measures adopted in outcome based pricing model?
How does an reverse sla change in this type of pricing model in hro?
What are the new methods of measuring kpi's due to outcome based pricing model adopted in hro?
What are the parameters used in deriving this outcome based pricing model? What are the changes in roi measures as there is shift by organizations from bottom-line approach to performance measure approach?+11 Other Responses
Category Manager For Hr Services
We are looking for a us-based category manager who can support with setting up an employee benefit category for a fortune 500 company. The candidate must have prior experience of at least 10 years serving as a category manager for hr (employee benefits specifically). Must also be willing to take up roles with client organization for a contract period of 1-2 years.
- global strategic sourcing professional specializing in sourcing hr services and employee benefits
- developing an rfp and reverse auction program
- extensive legal contracts experience from ideation to execution: msa, sow, supply agreements, vmi, consignment, sla, nda, including managing a legal database.
+3 Other Responses
Human Resources Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about hr software, such as workday. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses
Human Resource In Usa
In need of a usa based human resources specialist highly respected and well-versed in executive expat compensation packages, benefits, and standard policies. May need to serve as expert witness to support a case for an american client terminated in asia and left without assistance or resources by a publicly traded company in the usa. Prefer california based but not a requirement.+4 Other Responses