Human Resource Outsourcing In Usa
Currently we are serving a fortune 100 client. We have the following request for human resource outsourcing in usa. Following are the deliverable of interest for our client -
how is "outcome based pricing" in human resource outsourcing impacting procurement?
What are the new trends in outcome based pricing in human resource outsourcing?
What are the qualitative measures adopted in outcome based pricing model?
How does an reverse sla change in this type of pricing model in hro?
What are the new methods of measuring kpi's due to outcome based pricing model adopted in hro?
What are the parameters used in deriving this outcome based pricing model? What are the changes in roi measures as there is shift by organizations from bottom-line approach to performance measure approach?+11 Other Responses
Hr Outsourcing In North America
I work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of hr outsourcing north america for retail client. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to hr outsourcing.
We are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.+6 Other Responses
Life Science Human Resources & Rpo
We would like to talk to current or former hr executives (i.E. Vp of human resources or talent management) in life sciences companies with 500+ employees for a paid phone consultation.
The qualifications would be those who have used a recruitment process outsourcing service provider in order to understand the perspective of buyers of rpo services.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and some availability windows in the next week.+undefined Other Responses
Outsourcing Services Trends
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding - outsourcing services trends (hr, it & financial services)
1. Regional vs global outsourcing trends for hr, it & financial services. Key parameters to be looked upon across each region (north america, europe, apac etc.)
a. Outsourcing adoption level
b. Outsourcing growth rate
c. Key outsourcing services
d. Key outsourcing trends
2. Trends within sub- categories for each hr, it & financial services
for eg. Hr (trends within payroll, recruitment, learning & development etc.)
3. Case studies for large agrochemical companies such as monsanto, bayer crop, syngenta, dow chemical etc. On how are they outsourcing hr, it & financial services. Key parameters to be focused on:
a. Sub – categories outsourced
b. Key outsourcing partners
c. Reasons for outsourcing
we are looking for a phone consultation for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your relevant experience in the ‘outsourcing services’, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Hr Business Process Outsourcing
Hello & good day!
hope you are doing well. I am currently doing a study on “hr bpo” and would require support to understand more about the industry dynamics.
• category definition for hr bpo (not looking at peo - professional employer organizations or “peo” services, which is another type of hr outsourcing)
• difference between hr bpo and hris (hr enterprise type system)
• typical configurations involved in hr bpo – processes coming under this category
• market overview
o market size
o growth rate
o key industry trends
• key hr bpo suppliers – list and key capabilities
• hr bpo – best practices
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about “hr bpo” market. We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pectin/food industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+7 Other Responses
I am working on a global hr outsourcing project on behalf of a f500 pharma client. I would like to know the key sourcing strategies adopted by companies to manage the key service lines in hro overall.
2. Adoption of cloud-based saas for hr processes.
3.4. What are other organizations (company of our size with our geographic footprint â multi language, multi-country) doing in the outsourcing of their human resource services? What is best practice? Is there an optimum / leading edge service model? If not what is a common model?+10 Other Responses
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Topic: recruitment process outsourcing: us and uk
i am looking for experts who can provide insights on the following queries.
Geography: us and uk
category: recruitment process outsourcing
industry: permanent recruitment
q1. What are the different kpi's and sla's in play for the us and the uk region for recruitment process outsourcing?
Q2. How do the kpi's and sla's change with the different pricing models of the recruitment process outsourcing?
Q3. What are the different cost savings opportunities in rpo during contract renewal?
Q4. What is the percentage of the job openings by a recruiter varying by level of the job role, with variations in the openings when handled onsite?
Thank you.+10 Other Responses
Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Human Resource In Usa
Project title: hr bpo space and commission compensation models
geographical scope: canada, us
o what are the frequently outsourced services in hr among us, canada?
O what are the market drivers and constraints for outsourcing in these countries?
o what are the approaches adopted by other companies for hr outsourcing?
O what are the best in class kpis and metrics that should be tracked and managed in an hro solution?
Commission compensation models
• what is the different commission compensation models prevailing in canada and us?
• what are the different commission compensation models offered to the branch employees and external parties (sales agents) in a financial organization like a bank?
• who all are the vendors/suppliers that can help in outsourcing an it tool for commission compensation calculation and can take care of the entire end to end process for the same?
Note: hr services outsourcing trends that would be focused upon are;
o performance management
key words: hr bpo practices, commission compensation models, us, canada, hr outsourced services, hro solution, hris, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, payroll, recruitment+6 Other Responses
Hr outsourcing in france, netherlands, italy and germany
what is the outsourcing vs. In-housing adoption for hr in these countries?
What are the frequently outsourced services in hr in these countries?
What are the market drivers and constraints for outsourcing in these countries?
What is the approach of french companies and subsidiaries while sourcing these services?+3 Other Responses