Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Human Resource In Usa
Project title: hr bpo space and commission compensation models
geographical scope: canada, us
o what are the frequently outsourced services in hr among us, canada?
O what are the market drivers and constraints for outsourcing in these countries?
o what are the approaches adopted by other companies for hr outsourcing?
O what are the best in class kpis and metrics that should be tracked and managed in an hro solution?
Commission compensation models
• what is the different commission compensation models prevailing in canada and us?
• what are the different commission compensation models offered to the branch employees and external parties (sales agents) in a financial organization like a bank?
• who all are the vendors/suppliers that can help in outsourcing an it tool for commission compensation calculation and can take care of the entire end to end process for the same?
Note: hr services outsourcing trends that would be focused upon are;
o performance management
key words: hr bpo practices, commission compensation models, us, canada, hr outsourced services, hro solution, hris, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, payroll, recruitment+6 Other Responses