Human Resource Outsourcing
Inquiry on background screening under human resource outsourcing. We would like to have the below mentioned questions answered to us:
how is the market for background verification services globally?
How are other companies especially the insurance companies managing their background verification processes?
What are the best practices for technology integration to a buyer hr systems in the field of background screening?+6 Other Responses
Multi Process Human Resources Outsourcing
I am working on a client request for a fortune 500 client who is looking for information on mphro. I am looking for the following information:
• what is the best practice followed by fortune 500 companies for selecting their sourcing strategy (global/regional/local)?
• how does the cost structure of the mphro contract look like (based on certain assumptions)?
• what are the major cost drivers for in-house and outsourced models of hro?
• what is the contract/fee structure charged by the service providers for the mphro contract?
• what is average annual contract value per deal for the multi process hro contracts?
• how has the ratio of onshore to offshore activities changed for mphro? What are the locations that drive the offshore activity for mphro?
• what are the recent buyer and supplier developments in the mphro market?+8 Other Responses
Hr Business Process Outsourcing
Hello & good day!
hope you are doing well. I am currently doing a study on “hr bpo” and would require support to understand more about the industry dynamics.
• category definition for hr bpo (not looking at peo - professional employer organizations or “peo” services, which is another type of hr outsourcing)
• difference between hr bpo and hris (hr enterprise type system)
• typical configurations involved in hr bpo – processes coming under this category
• market overview
o market size
o growth rate
o key industry trends
• key hr bpo suppliers – list and key capabilities
• hr bpo – best practices
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about “hr bpo” market. We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pectin/food industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+7 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses