Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Benefits Administration Outsourcing
Requesting expertise for benefits administration outsourcing (bao) in europe (including uk)
high level requirements include:
1. How is the market segment for bao in europe?
2. How do organizations engage with suppliers for each of the benefits category (healthcare, pharmacy benefits management and pension administration)
- sourcing models
- engagement models
- pricing models+3 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+22 Other Responses
Learning Business Process Outsourcing
We are currently doing a study on the lbpo industry and we are looking for experts with hands-on experience in the area. Some of the focus areas that we are looking at include:
a) stand-alone lbpo engagement vs. Outsourcing it as a part of multi-process hro deal
b) focus areas of outsourcing and trends : content development vs. Delivery vs. Administration vs. Vendor management
c) cost structure of a lbpo unit (labor, infrastructure, average profit margins et)
d) cost benefit analysis of lbpo
e) pricing models (fixed price, variable fee, performance-based etc.) used for lbpo services
f) typical slas and kpis used with service providers
kindly respond to this request, stating if you would be able to answer all of the above questions.+22 Other Responses