Human Resource Outsourcing In Usa
Currently we are serving a fortune 100 client. We have the following request for human resource outsourcing in usa. Following are the deliverable of interest for our client -
how is "outcome based pricing" in human resource outsourcing impacting procurement?
What are the new trends in outcome based pricing in human resource outsourcing?
What are the qualitative measures adopted in outcome based pricing model?
How does an reverse sla change in this type of pricing model in hro?
What are the new methods of measuring kpi's due to outcome based pricing model adopted in hro?
What are the parameters used in deriving this outcome based pricing model? What are the changes in roi measures as there is shift by organizations from bottom-line approach to performance measure approach?+14 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Project title: hr outsourcing and management best practices (business and procurement)
geographical scope: global
1. Industry practices in managing hrit, payroll, benefits administration, equity administration outsourcing
2. Demarcation of business and procurement as well as roles and responsibilities with respect to hr outsourcing
3. Framework for supplier engagement
4. Innovation, governance, structure, strategy and training needs for companies regarding hr outsourcing
areas of expertise: hr outsourcing, shared service outsourcing and management+51 Other Responses
Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+22 Other Responses
Learning Business Process Outsourcing
We are currently doing a study on the lbpo industry and we are looking for experts with hands-on experience in the area. Some of the focus areas that we are looking at include:
a) stand-alone lbpo engagement vs. Outsourcing it as a part of multi-process hro deal
b) focus areas of outsourcing and trends : content development vs. Delivery vs. Administration vs. Vendor management
c) cost structure of a lbpo unit (labor, infrastructure, average profit margins et)
d) cost benefit analysis of lbpo
e) pricing models (fixed price, variable fee, performance-based etc.) used for lbpo services
f) typical slas and kpis used with service providers
kindly respond to this request, stating if you would be able to answer all of the above questions.+28 Other Responses