Hygiene Fiber Industry
i am saravanan, a lead analyst at a global market research company who provide services to fortune 500 companies. Currently, i am working on a report on “global – hygiene fiber industry” and would like to cover the following topics.
• region wise major absorbent fibers (pp, pet, viscose and bi-component)supply demand scenario - 2014-2018
• region wise end use demand for absorbent fibers (pp, pet, viscose and bi-component) – 2014-2018
• market share of hygiene fiber by region
• trend in hygiene fiber market by region and grades (pp, pet, viscose and bi-component)
• emerging methods/technologies for the aforesaid absorbent fibers in the hygiene fiber market
• any info on patents, research collaboration between institution and corporates , or proprietary technologies in the hygiene fiber market
• region-wise cost break up for the hygiene fibers
• existing/emerging costs saving technologies in hygiene fibers
• comparison between pp, pet, viscose and bi-component hygiene fibers based on properties, applications, processing and technological innovations
please let me know if you can assist me on this. We can discuss specific questions over a call or email.
lead analyst, petrochemicals & fibers+6 Other Responses
I am looking out for dietary fiber manufacturers from leading ingredient/food/biotech/chemical companies like ingredion, adm, cargil, roquette, tate & lyle.
The expert should be able to guide us through the whole value chain, market competition, customer requirements, insoluble fiber attributes, processing technology associated, dietary fiber green sources.
Our prime focus is : how a new dietary fiber from brewer spent grain would be a fit in the existing value chain?
Desired profiles - marketing managers/bd managers/product managers/technical managers/technology developers have industrial experience as ingredient developer, supplier, trader or marketer.
Key questions: (to be answered by experts)
1) what are the attributes needed by a new insoluble fiber to meet existing market demand?
2) how lignocellulosic dietary fibers offers a new opportunity?
3) what are the key points of food & beverage companies while choosing a dietary fiber source for their end products ?Does the source of dietary fiber bother them?+55 Other Responses
Hfc Networks - Referral
Hi. I am the founder & ceo of zintro. I would greatly appreciate if you would provide me with some feedback on an idea we are working on. An increasing number of zintro clients work for private equity and/or management consulting companies. Often times, these types of clients are seeking to connect with a highly targeted expert profile. For example, they may want to talk with a former executive of company xyz that left the company at least six months ago but no more than 24 months ago. Bometimes we "get lucky" and find the client an ideal expert that exactly meets that spec. However, sometimes we don't.
We would like to find a more systematic approach to consistently find highly targeted experts. The majority of experts on zintro are independent consultants that came out of industry five or more years ago. These experts have deep industry and/or technical knowledge, but may possess information that is slightly "dated" from the perspective of the client. In reality, the independent consultant's knowledge is probably current because he/she is working with many clients in the space. Even so, we have to respect the wishes of the clients and try to find them their more targeted expert(s). The good news is that the clients are willing to pay a high enough fee that we can cover both the cost of the expert and pay out an attractive referral fee.
So, here is the idea. Many of the industry consultants on the zintro platform know people who are exact matches for the client's inquiries. The concept is simple. We would like to provide an easy way for zintro experts to monetize their rolodex's in addition to their expertise. Is this something that would appeal to you?
It always helps to provide a real-life example. Some of you may have already seen this inquiry come through the platform. However, the client is looking to perform paid interviews for former employees of three specific companies. Do you know someone who may fit the bill?
client is offering $200 to anyone that refers an expert who meets the following criteria and is hired for this consult:
1. Expert worked (or currently works) at comcast, cablevision, or timewarner cable within the last two years.
2. Expert was a key decision maker in network planning and buying of optical equipment for hfc networks; likely someone in network planning and in a regional role.
Do you know someone who may be a good fit? Client is going to wrap up interviews this week, so please let me know if you would like to refer someone asap.
i also would welcome feedback on the general concept of "experts monetizing their rolodexes".
Thanks so much!
--stuart+36 Other Responses
i wish to know how to make retarder for dyeing acrylic fiber. How can i do that.
Wishing good health & thanks in advance.
bangladesh.+4 Other Responses
I need a fiber optic consultant or optical engineer with expertise in coupling light into single mode fibers, imaging fibers, multimode fibers.+14 Other Responses
Optical Fiber Cable
We are looking for information on below questions:
• what are drop cables? What is the difference between drop and indoor cables?
• what is the difference between normal drop cables and hardened connectors?
• in case of hardened connectors, why is the cost per foot not similar, ? Is it because the connector is of fixed cost plus cost for the length of the cables?
• how does multi-mode with less fiber count compare to single mode with high fiber count in terms of application, pros and cons and cost?
• what's the use of armored cables apart from making cables detectable? Are there toned outdoor cables with single metal wire for detecting purposes like in the case of drop cables?
• what is the need of fibres to be detectable (armored/toned) if they're laid in building duct systems?
• why do drop optical fiber cables come in standard lengths?
• how are optical cables connected? Can connectors be put on the field or they have to put in the factory at predetermined points?
• what are the cost and time factors involved in connecting them in factory and on field. If can be put on field, what's the importance of fnap?
• can two drop cables with connectors be connected on field?
• can hardened drop cables be connected to normal drop cables on field?
• can higher fiber count cables be split into separate lower count fibers? Is that cost effective? Where can those splitted cables be used?
• how frequently do cables need to be replaced? Are their in regulatory standards on the frequency?
+14 Other Responses
This is cena from ****. Now i am researching for the reconvered/secondry fibers in us and canada market. Now i am seeking helps on regional experts for some specific questions. Please let m know your comments. Thank you very much!+5 Other Responses
Fiber Optic Sensors
I am looking for fiber optic sensors.+4 Other Responses
Aramid Fibers Market
We urgently require market experts/consultants for information and data regarding the global aramid fiber market
the specific data required includes the ongoing trends in the market, global and regional demand scenario, leading applications of aramid fibers, future growth and leading players.
An early assistance within a day or two is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.+9 Other Responses
Carbon Fiber Recycling
We are looking for experts in "carbon fiber recycling" to provide commentary and insights towards a startup that creates strong and lightweight low-cost carbon fiber – used in the aerospace, automotive, wind energy, sporting goods, and oil & gas industries – through the use of its patent pending recycling process.
We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
As a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be viewable by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+6 Other Responses
I am looking to connect with one or more business and technical experts for natural fiber+4 Other Responses
Bicomponent (bico) fibers :
hello good day!
i am a research analyst working for the petrochemicals domain at **** inc. **** (****) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500.
We have been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg company, to understand the market supplier landscape of bicomponent (bico) fibers across the globe. I would like to seek a teleconference to discuss the same.
Below you may find key pointers for which we seek information:
1. Major suppliers for bico fibers that will be used for hygiene applications (wipes diapers)
2. Market size (supply demand) growth rates (global and regional level)
3. End use by application and trends
4. Technology innovations
5. Pricing mechanisms followed in the industry
6. Best practices in procurement of bico fibers
kindly let us know if you can assist us with this. We are willing to compensate for expert advice on an hourly basis
awaiting your response and thank you!+2 Other Responses