Polymers For Electric Insulation In Automotive
Need an expert regarding the various polymers (polycarbonate, polyester, polypropylene, etc.) used in the europe & middle-east for electric insulation used in automotive, especially in electric vehicles (ev), including:
- housing of lithium batteries
- ev chargers
he/she should have knowledge about the required technical properties of the various aforementioned product types for their use in ev.+undefined Other Responses
Electric Car Battery Housing
i am looking for a design engineer for electric cars who has designed battery housings for oem's or tier 1 companies.
The design engineer must be able to discuss questions such as:
1) what makes it difficult to design a battery casing for high voltage batteries?
2) what makes it time-consuming to design a battery casing for high voltage batteries?
3) what makes it inefficient to design a battery casing for high voltage batteries?
4) what are the key requirements & pain points for high voltage (400-600 volt) battery housings when designing them?
5) which materials are used today for high voltage battery housings used for electric cars?
markus+undefined Other Responses