Lead Carbon Battery Evaluation
We are seeking an expert/organization to advise on development of and market information on, a new lead-carbon battery.
We are writing to you if you may know of someone within your organization who may be interested in this consulting project. As our client wishes to engage with a consultant urgently, we would be pleased if you could indicate by return if you may be able to assist.
This search is being conducted by the new zeland foundation for research, science and technology through our global expert service. Global expert, provides a service for nz companies to help identify experts, development partners and suppliers, to assist them with technical, product development and product sourcing.
title search for an expert/organization to advise on development of and market information on a new lead-carbon battery.
Our client has developed a new lead-carbon battery, that has both long cycle life and low cost. They have identified that the initial market would be the stop-start battery for micro hybrid vehicles.
The company wishes to engage with an expert/organization, with automotive industry experience, ( preferably lead-carbon ), who can assist them in the following areas;
• assessment of assumptions that underpin their analysis in terms of relative costs, specifically;
a) their battery vs vrla/agm batteries specifically designed for stop-start.
B) their battery vs traditional sli car batteries.
C) that automakers would prefer the long life of their battery vs vrla/agm batteries.
D) assist to identify other strength/weaknesses beyond lifetime and cost such as; utilization of existing flooded battery production assets reducing the overall investment for production, ability to install in the engine bay etc
• assist the client understand the key concerns with their technology and the level of characterization that they would need to complete, before they engage with potential customers/partners.
The expert/organization would ideally be able to give an accurate assessment i.E – an insiders view of what the client has and how a customer would respond to the client’s battery and ideally be able to indicate interested partners/customers.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for someone with expertise in vehicle hvac, specifically hybrid and electric vehicles. They should have knowledge of technical requirements (e.G., amount of required heating and cooling), system designs, key tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, and general automotive market supply chain dynamics.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability for a call this week.+4 Other Responses
We are looking for someone with expertise in vehicle hvac, specifically hybrid and electric vehicles. They should have knowledge of technical requirements (e.G., amount of required heating and cooling), system designs, key tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, and general automotive market supply chain dynamics. +6 Other Responses
Oil Free Compressors- Vehicle Fuel Cell Systems
I am writing a paper on the "global oil free compressor/ expander market used in fuel cell installed in the vehicles (lcv, hcv, pc)". Through this study i am trying to understand the overall market size (in units) of compressors, market landscape, drivers, projected growth rate, key end industries, key competitors, competition concentration, value chain, and key regulations in the market. We are trying to understand about this market for different geographic regions- north america, europe, middle east, and asia pacific.
Following is the draft discussion guide for the interview.
Vehicle fuel cell systems
about the oem
1. What is the key purchase criteria adopted by you to adopt the oil free compressors or expanders?
2. How many fuel cell vehicles (fcv) (including concept cars and prototypes) are present in the market (units)? How these units are bifurcated based on the geographies?
3. In one fcv vehicle how many compressor are used? Of the overall compressors, air compressors account for what percentage?
4. What is the global air compressor units market (deployed for fcv) and what percentage of it is oil free compressor?
5. Every year how many fcv’s get launched in the market (segmentation by geography)? Which kind of compressor will be installed (what percentage is oil free compressor)?
6. Does the number of air compressor installed vary according to the type of vehicle (pc, lcv, hcv)? If yes, how many air compressors are installed in each type of vehicle? Of this what percentage doe oil free compressor account for?
7. How the oil free compressor segmented by the technology (rotary, centrifugal, reciprocating)?
8. What is the mean time between failures?
9. How is the market projected to grow till 2025 (cagr)? What are the key market drivers and challenges for the oil free compressor market (units)? What are the investments that the players are making in the market?
10. Is there any new trend or technology coming which can disrupt the market?
11. What is the global market size (units) of oil free compressors? How is the market segmented in terms of geographies (americas, europe, middle east, and asia) in percentage?
12. What is the projected cagr growth rate for each geographic region and what are the key drivers? Which are the leading countries in each geographic region for this market?
13. What are the key regulations regulating the oil free compressor demand? Are they different in each geographic region, if yes, please state them?
14. What is the average price range of the compressor in terms of $/cfm or $/hp? What is the average time of failure or refurbishment of the oil free air compressor?
1. What is the primary route (distributors or direct channel) to market adopted to source the compressors from the manufacturers?
2. What is the share of different sales channel in the overall value chain? What are the roles and responsibilities of the players operating at each stage of value chain?
3. What are the typical margins made by the players operating at each stage?
1. Which are the leading suppliers in the market? Do you use the same supplier for different and what is their market share?
2. How is the market structured (consolidated or consolidated) in each geography (americas, europe, middle east, and asia)? Which are the leading suppliers in each geographic region?
3. Do the leading players in the market offer bundled products or standalone?
4. What are their manufacturing capabilities in terms of capacities, plants and time to market?
5. What is their competitive edge that you choose to opt for them? Are there any key strategic steps they are taking to increase their market penetration?
6. What is the cfm range of the fuel cell air compressors?
+12 Other Responses