Renewable Energy Germany
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i am an independent writer for zintro. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary and provides you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: germany just announced that it is closing all of its nuclear power plants by 2022. Experts think that the country will move toward filling the energy gap with renewable energy. What do you think? Will the technology be advanced enough by then? What needs to happen in the meantime and will other countries follow suit?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+14 Other Responses
Home Energy Monitoring
Im researching the home energy monitoring space that has companies in it like tendril, agilewaves, greenbox+8 Other Responses
Energy Production And Storage
We are looking for a researcher who is willing to provide a 1-2 power point slides covering the fields or details listed below.
The report will be part of the ceo briefing material that gets sent out on a monthly basis.
However, there's unavoidable irregularity in the nature of the work.
The main audience of the report is the ceo and the executives in all departments, therefore, the r&d department reviews the topics each month.
Simply put, the process is as follows:
1. [1st week] researcher proposes specific topics (in the fields listed below)
2. [2nd week] hq receives the topics and chooses the topics that will be relevant and valuable for the company
3. [3rd week] researcher composes the report (1-2 executive summary type powerpoint slides)
4. [4th week] hq reviews the report and offer comments which will be attached on the report
as the report must be sent out at the end of each month, the process time sensitive.
And the researcher's topics will have to be reviewed first before the actual report is generated (this is what we meant about irregularity)
compensation will be discussed later, but the compensation happens on a 'per-report' basis as the researcher may not be providing reports every month (although possible).
- production cost of lithium extraction (company research)
- development status of lithium projects in north america
- new lithium extraction technology (corporation, university, lab tech. Strategy or trend)
2. Rechargeable/secondary cell battery
- major automakers' electrical vehicle production trend (energy density, etc)
- companies producing battery/material for battery and their tech. Development roadmap
→ details of dakota sng plant has already been gained.
- information regarding development status of shale gas is required, as one of the main issues for sng business is the market price of lng (such price would directly be affected by production of shale gas).
- amount of production, recent development status (reduction in production amount
due to low oil prices) and forecast for future developments.
4. Coal chemistry business
- recent development status of ccu technology would be useful (including chemical/biological conversion, use of supercritical co2 and other newly developed technologies).
→ along with underground co2 storage technology, utilization for enhanced oil recovery also needs be excluded from the research, since it would only be applicable to an area near oilfields.
6. Mg plate
- u.S. Automakers’ maker mg plate part development status
- mena(mel n.America entity) business and tech. Development strategy
ellen+19 Other Responses