Procuring New Product - Icu/er/or
Looking to connect with icu, er, and or managers in the usa to understand their regular workflow. More specifically, understand the following:
what are these manager's problems and struggles dealing with their hospital's value analysis committee (vac) when the manager and their staff want to introduce a new product to their hospital?
How closely do the managers work with their vac to introduce new products and technologies to the hospital?
What influence do the managers have with their vac in selecting the new products and technologies?
Do the managers feel that their vacs prioritize clinical impact or financial impact of a new product or technology?
Do their vacs evaluate any of the following?
- commodity medical supplies
- reusable surgical supplies
- drug-device combinations
- capital equipment
- information technology
how relevant is telemedicine/tele-diagnosis service to icu, er and or managers?
During follow-ups of patients, do you see use of tele-diagnosis? If yes, is there a need to procure new product/services related to telemedicine or tele-diagnosis?
+16 Other Responses
We are a us based investment firm that is in need of an advisor to help us analyze the us long-term acute care market and a specific situation that we are currently looking at. Ideally, we are looking for high level executives who have a clear grasp of the industry and how recent regulatory changes have impacted it and how to think about strategy when entering the industry.
Please include a couple lines on your experience in your response, thank you.+12 Other Responses
Health Organization Partner
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations to gain a better understanding of physician-led health care organization partners with hospitals and health care facilities that offer clinical services as well as revenue cycle management, patient engagement and performance improvement consulting solutions such as mednax.
Ideally, we would like to speak to former anesthesiologists and neonatologists who are formerly affiliated with mednax.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Are you familiar with the reimbursement process or united healthcare claims mednax charges? If so, can you provide insights on their charges compared to other providers?
2. Would you be able to discuss the role of out of network billing on practice income (percentage of claims, rate compared to in-network, collection percentage, bad debt, patient billing)?
3. Can you speak about surprise billing legislation - what impact will current proposals have on practice margins? Assuming out of network docs are paid median rate or conflicts are sent through an arbitration.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+26 Other Responses