I write to you today with the hope that your expertise will enable us to resolve our illumination problem.
In just a few words this is our problem.
We need to illuminate from above an area of 110 hectares (272 acres or 1 million square meters). The illumination would be suspended from a number of aerostats flying 365 days per year at a max. Height of 50 metres inclusive of the 20 mt diameter of the aerostats.But we hope you may be in a position to suggest an alternative form of illumination.
We are dealing with units arriving and used in russia.
Can you suggest anything in order to resolve this problem even without the use of aerostats bearing in mind this illumination what you may suggest must not be seen either as floodlights or street lamp-posts.
Please be so kind as to contact us as soon as possible otherwise we must very soon commit with the russian company which personnally i would prefer to avoid at this stage.+16 Other Responses
Retail Store Lighting
i am deecan sanyo, a research analyst with beroe, inc. Beroe is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
Beroe has been engaged by our client, a leading clothing and accessories retailer to understand the market dynamics and best procurement practices in retail store lighting programs.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee based primary interview & discussion for the following areas:
1. High-level market overview on retail store lighting programs globally and regionally – europe, north america and apac region.
2. In-depth end to end sourcing activities of lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers in europe, north america (usa and canada) and apac (china and japan) for retail stores.
3. Overview of sourcing approach of lighting services by top fashion retailers namely, polo ralph lauren, levi’s, abercrombie & fitch, american eagle, target stores, wal-mart and macy’s in various regions.
4. Pricing contracts and engagement period (short term or long term) adopted by these fashion retailers with lighting design firms and lighting retrofit suppliers
5. Key trends and innovations adopted by the top fashion retailers in store lighting.
I write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
sanyo.+4 Other Responses
Vein Illumination Camera
We are looking for a comoany or individual to design our next generation of vein illumination cameras. The company is near infrared imaging . We need a company or individual with experience in near infrared wavelengths, poilarization, av1 monitors, leds, and the new state-of-the-art gopro type nir cameras.+20 Other Responses