Cancer Cachexia And Its Treatment
Consultant type: oncologist
focus market: us
- to understand the pathophysiology and prevalence of cachexia in various cancer types. What is the unmet need?
- what is the current standard of care for cancer cachexia
- moa of standard of care for cancer cachexia
- get opinion on a novel moa for this indication to gauge adoption chances+19 Other Responses
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Therapy Market
We are looking for participants who can speak on the market access landscape for current and future metastatic pancreatic cancer therapies in germany. We are interested to speak with the following:
- current or former regional / local payer; former national payer / consultant
- kol stakeholders: ludwig-maximilians-universitat (lmu) munchen; joint practice for interdisciplinary oncology and hematology, freiburg
this is a 60-minutes paid phone interview and a 90-minutes paid phone interview.
Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. How would you describe your current role?
2. Have you participated in any market research studies in the past month regarding metastatic pancreatic cancer?
For kol stakeholders:
1. What is your primary specialty?
2. Approximately how many metastatic pancreatic cancer patients do you consult and/or treat on a monthly basis?
3. Please score your level of expertise and insight on the metastatic pancreatic cancer space from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
4. Please score your ability to discuss the impact of clinical evidence packages on regulatory approval, access, and reimbursement in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
5. Please score your ability to review product profiles and provide thoughts on data points that would be most relevant to shape decision-making in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
6. Have you ever advised national, regional, and/or local healthcare decision-making bodies in your market? Please briefly elaborate.+14 Other Responses
i am currently conducting a study on prostate cancer in mexico. The key areas of study are as below:
1.What are the core men's health issues in mexico besides prostate cancer?
2.Share of oncology drug market
5. Insurance framework etc.
I am working on a tight deadline and would highly appreciate your early response.
rikita+5 Other Responses
Emerging Technologies In Oncology
Our client is interested in speaking with oncology key opinion leaders to better understand the future changes in imaging procedures and care pathways or patient journey centric.
Ideally, they are looking for leaders who can discuss the following technology segments: theranostics, personalized medicine (in-vitro diagnostics, genomics, proteomics, radiomics), and artificial intelligence.
An incentive of $400 will be paid to participants for a 1-hour phone interview.
Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
do you work in the us or european healthcare setting where patients with cancers (oncology) are treated?
Which best describes you?
Physician (md) - medical oncologist
physician (md) – surgical oncologist
physician (md) – radiation oncologist
clinical or organizational leadership - md (chief medical officer, chief innovation officer, cxo role)
certified physician assistant
advanced practice registered nurse (nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, etc.)
others (please specify)
which of the following emerging technology areas are you familiar with in the context of oncology patient diagnostics and treatment?
A. Theranostics – imaging-related area pairing diagnostic and therapeutic agents
b. Artificial intelligence
c. Personalized medicine (including in-vitro diagnostics, genomics, proteomics, radiomics)
d. Diagnostic imaging - use of imaging modalities as part of patient diagnosis and care depending on cancer (e.G. Mri, ct, mammography, pet, spect, ixr, x-ray, ultrasound
please discuss briefly the current or future perspective on theranostics, personalized medicine (in-vitro diagnostics, genomics, proteomics, radiomics), artificial intelligence areas in terms of pain points, realized market usage, and growth.
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated
+36 Other Responses