Automobile Industry In India And Thailand
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
would like to connect with experts in automobile industry in thailand and india, those with experience at japanese oems like nissan, honda and toyota would be most welcomed. Those with r&d division background preferred.+12 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in the automobile industry who can comment on the following:
1. Can you talk about thailand's/indonesia's second hand car market?
2. What are the manufacturing/distribution partners used by auto-oems in thailand/indonesia? Are they dedicated to a single oem?
3. Who are the key component suppliers thailand/indonesia? Are they dedicated to a single oem?
4. How should a new market entrant handle manufacturing/distribution and local component sourcing in thailand and indonesia?
5. What is an ideal manufacturing strategy to meet 40% local content requirement? What are the advantages of 40% local content requirement?
6. What is your perception on electrical vehicles in thailand and indonesia? How is the infrastructure and government policy shaping up for the same?
Regards.+4 Other Responses
Automobile Shock Absorber Designing
Project name about automobile shock absorbers’design and development
requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）
1、 support the demands of company’s running.
2、 fully support the technical demands for products
3、 to solve the problem of peugeot 405 hydraulic cylinder oil leaking. Due to the slight oil leaking, the indemnity claim rate of our company’s customer service market is relatively high, hitting 1％of the total supply. The aim is to reduce it from 1％ to 1‰.
4、 to solve the problem of abnormal sound of the shock absorber. Due to the abnormal sound of the shock absorber, the indemnity claim rate of our company’s customer service market is relatively high, hitting 5％of the total supply. The aim is to reduce it from 5％ to 5‰ .
Expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location
1、 long engaged in the design and development of automobile shock absorber and production work.
2、 ph.D. Is better; language: english
3、 start to work: beginning of 2016
working conditions for experts
1- offer to work for transportation, three-star standard hotel，
2、independent office and competent technical group,
3、provide domestic and international traveling expense+11 Other Responses
Digital Media Planning
I am currently leading a study to better understand the current and emerging needs of publishers and advertising agencies for digital (defined as online and mobile) audience measurement. As part of this effort, we are seeking to interview managers from publishers and advertising agencies to gather their perspectives on the role digital audience measurement plays within their businesses. We would like to touch on the following topics as part of this discussion:
• what use cases for audience measurement exist in your organization today, and how can you see this evolving in the future?
• what tools and services do you currently use to meet these needs, and how were they selected?
• what new potential features and concepts would you like to see in this space?
We see our ideal interview candidates as having the following characteristics:
• senior management experience in digital media buying, media planning, and/or research & analytics
• experience at a digital publisher and/or advertising agency
• familiarity with digital audience measurement tools (such as comscore, nielsen, quantcast, alexa, etc.) and the process by which these tools were selected
if you think your background would fit well with these requirements and you would be available to talk in the next few weeks, please let me know.
steve+3 Other Responses
Digital Media Planning And Buying
Region focus: dach (germany, austria and switzerland)
brief: we are working on a new request from a cpg perspective. We would like to look into the following information:
1) how is dahc's digital landscape different from other european markets?
2)who are the leading digital buying/scheduling agencies in regards to programmatic buying across different media types? (tv, digital out of home i.E. Full x-screen execution)? Which publishers do they work with (google, sevenone etc.)
3) who are the leading innovation agencies across the different media types?
4) which agencies are leading in regards to data strategies and how to leverage data to drive roi?
5) what are the end-to-end capabilities of digital planning/scheduling & buying?
6) do leading cpg companies work with a single agency for digital media planning and buying or do they engage with different agencies for the same?
Please respond to this request in case you believe you would be able to provide the requested information.
devashish+18 Other Responses
Interested in meeting serious busy minded people that are willing to invest in automobile venture. For more information, visit www.***************.Com; email. ************@******* or call+***************+1 Other Responses
I am looking to connect with one or more experts for design model for clay&hard,carbon in automobile.+1 Other Responses
Automobile Market In Africa
We are currently doing a market research on the automobile market in africa. Our reasearch is focussed on current leading automotive players in the region, their current market share, dealer networks, and distribution capabilties.+5 Other Responses